PDA

View Full Version : Awkward school concerts

Wolf Kanno
06-16-2014, 09:07 AM
So when the group decides to play music for Squall and Rinoa's date, did you play it straight, go Celtic, or go out of your way to make ears bleed?

Ayen
06-16-2014, 09:09 AM
Straight, I guess? I made sure what I was hearing was at least pleasing to my ears even if Squall disagreed. I always enjoyed this part of the game in no small part due to Rinoa's dress. And the fact I love instruments. They needed a drum set, though.

Yellow_Magic
06-16-2014, 09:38 AM
Screwed it up because I'm lazy and a horrible human being.

Alive-Cat
06-16-2014, 06:15 PM
I remember trying to get it perfect for ages because it unlocks a different reaction and scene for Squall and Rinoa! I ended up resorting to walkthroughs on the internet.

Shorty
06-16-2014, 06:29 PM
I went for the nice slow song first, and I liked how depending on which song you chose, Squall and Rinoa will react either one way or the other. Unfortunately, the slow song made them feel uncomfortable and squabble more, if I recall.

Ayen
06-16-2014, 06:50 PM
I went for the nice slow song first, and I liked how depending on which song you chose, Squall and Rinoa will react either one way or the other. Unfortunately, the slow song made them feel uncomfortable and squabble more, if I recall.

Did you scream, "Dammit, guys, just kiss!" at the screen?

I would have.

Alive-Cat
06-16-2014, 11:15 PM
Did you scream, "Dammit, guys, just kiss!" at the screen?

I would have.

I always do :(

Skyblade
06-17-2014, 01:19 PM
The Celtic Jig. Totally awesome. Not only the best piece of music to choose, but it also results in the best scene. Plus it works great as the Shumi Village theme.

Loony BoB
06-17-2014, 01:22 PM
I don't quite remember, I just remember it being awful. So whatever I did, it was wrong.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-18-2014, 03:11 AM
I tried to go for the most romantic sound that complimented the scene.

Dat sax.

Honestly when I look back on this scene I almost immediately think of Irvine casually leaving the naughty magazine nearby.