PDA

View Full Version : If XI introduced one new race what would you like to see?

Wolf Kanno
06-16-2014, 09:14 AM
Would it be one of the Beast Men or would you maybe want to see something from another FF game show up?

Fynn
06-16-2014, 11:38 AM
Viera? :jokey:

Aelitalily
06-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Viera? :jokey:

A million times yes!! Alternatively Nu Mou or Gria would have been amazing too! Tactics A2 had some of my favourite races :3

Del Murder
06-19-2014, 08:48 PM
Tonberry.

Perducci
06-20-2014, 10:10 PM
:mogumogu: MOOGLE.

Mirage
06-20-2014, 10:40 PM
Current lore makes new significant races more or less impossible to add, unless you want to retcon most of the foundation of the world.

Making a currently existing but unplayable race playable also requires enormous changes to the game's backstory and also a significant change in gameplay design, but it's not as impossible as the first thing I mentioned.

I don't think I would like to see any new sentinent race in FFXI. I'm fine with hostile monsters though.

chionos
06-21-2014, 01:12 AM
They could make Moogles work, or Tonberries, or Beat men. Not easily, but it's possible.

I'd love to play as a Tonberry, using my little knife to stab stab stab the throats, and my little lantern to bring the Light of Penance, the light of justice more like, the light of stab stab stab you motherfuckers you die....my tonberry hate will be notorious.

ScottNUMBERS
06-21-2014, 01:26 AM
I don't think I would like to see another race added, we already have one race too many (Galkas).

Jibril
06-21-2014, 01:48 AM
I don't think I would like to see another race added, we already have one race too many (Elvaans).ftfy

there are two ancient races that existed before all others called the kuluu and the zilart. i guess they could make those playable somehow but they look a lot like humes.

chionos
06-21-2014, 01:49 AM
I don't think I would like to see another race added, we already have one race too many (Galkas).

You are a terrible terrible person.

Racist.

Aelitalily
06-22-2014, 08:50 AM
They could make Moogles work, or Tonberries, or Beat men. Not easily, but it's possible.

I'd love to play as a Tonberry, using my little knife to stab stab stab the throats, and my little lantern to bring the Light of Penance, the light of justice more like, the light of stab stab stab you mothersmurfers you die....my tonberry hate will be notorious.

Impossible to gauge!

chionos
06-22-2014, 12:23 PM

I'd love to play as a Tonberry, using my little knife to stab stab stab the throats, and my little lantern to bring the Light of Penance, the light of justice more like, the light of stab stab stab you mothersmurfers you die....my tonberry hate will be notorious.

Impossible to gauge!

I WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD SAY THAT!
Thank you, Aelitalily.

KentaRawr!
06-22-2014, 11:50 PM
If XI introduced one new race, I'd like to see the new race, of course! :p