PDA

View Full Version : Expendables... 4?

Mercen-X
06-19-2014, 08:36 AM
I tend to assume if it's on IMDb, then it must be true. While wikipedia can be openly edited by anyone, I haven't known this to be true for IMDb, but of course, I haven't put a great deal of effort into trying.

Rumormills thread the story that Pierce Brosnan and Terry Hulk Hogan will be joining the cast... and Justin Bieber. If the latter is true, I hope JB will be... JB. If he is anyone else than who he is, I will lose faith in this film especially if he's supposed to be a member of Barney's crew. God, I swear I'll have an aneurism if he is a freakin mercenary.

Rumors spread and crushed and spread and crushed ad nauseum include that Stevie Seagull will/won't/will/won't appear; Bruce Willis will/won't return; Jonny Damme will/won't return as Claude Vilain (if he does, he probably won't be fighting); also that the series will carry on until at least seven more films have been made, by which time people will be self-immolating in hopes of discouraging Hollywood from pursuing further installments. I don't mind trilogies. This is the age of trilogies. Almost no movie can be made without at least making a sequel which will then spawn a second sequel. But some things are better left unsequelled... like Death Race. Just one example.

Is Expendables 4 happening? I don't know for sure. Avi Lerner is said to be directing it. Will it be good? I don't know... again.

Is there hope? What are these hopes? Do tell...

Ayen
06-19-2014, 09:19 AM
The trailer for Expendables 3 says "Get ready for one last ride" so I have my doubts. Wouldn't be the first time something that was meant to be the final entry wasn't, but it seems weird to have that put in the trailer if plans for a fourth movie are already being made.