PDA

View Full Version : HOW DID I MISS THAT?!?!

Pumpkin
06-20-2014, 07:48 AM
How annoyed do you get when you miss stuff in games that you don't want to get? I was recently playing FFIX and I forgot to get some cards before the Garnet kidnapping during the play and I was pretty sad about it :(

Big D
06-20-2014, 10:58 AM
I'm re-playing Metal Gear Solid 4. I last completed this game before the update which included PSN trophies and other upgrades; to benefit from those fully, I've re-started the game from scratch - no 'new game plus'.

I expect I'll miss a great many items and bonuses the first time through.

Christmas
06-22-2014, 02:18 AM
I missed out the Zack saves Cloud in the Shinra Mansion scene all those years back when I played FF VII. Now I can only see it through YouTube or the exaggerated version of it in Crisis Core. :(

I always thought that they spared Cloud because they thought he was a Chocobo. :bigsmile:

Sephex
06-25-2014, 01:08 AM
I rarely miss anything big, but if I do miss anything, it's because I am too careful when looking for secrets. I'll get too concerned about trying to find everything, become indecisive, and then miss the obvious. To my credit I don't do this as often as I used to, but I always feel dumb when I do.

Jiro
06-25-2014, 01:53 AM
I'm slowly becoming more and more unfazed by the prospect of missing trout. Too many games, not enough time to waste finding all this other trout.

AssassinDX
06-25-2014, 04:46 PM
I played the entirety of Fallout 3 without having the dog as a companion, which considering he's a fairly prominent character annoyed me when I found out I could have found him early in the game but missed his location by mere meters.

Christmas
05-13-2022, 03:16 AM
I missed out the Zack saves Cloud in the Shinra Mansion scene all those years back when I played FF VII. Now I can only see it through YouTube or the exaggerated version of it in Crisis Core. :(

I always thought that they spared Cloud because they thought he was a Chocobo. :bigsmile:

Gonna replay FFVII for this. :mymelbert:

Wolf Kanno
05-13-2022, 06:55 AM
Happens a lot in FROM software games. I've missed a few questlines already in Elden Ring. :(

Tigmafuzz
05-18-2022, 07:36 PM
Yeah, it's pretty normal for the Souls games, but especially Elden Ring. I've beaten it all the way through 3 times now with different builds and exploring different areas, and still feel like I'm missing out on half the game.