PDA

View Full Version : EOFF EXPOSED!

Christmas
06-20-2014, 09:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/IzIDGXY.gif

Welcome everyone to this season of EoFF Exposed where every dark dirty secrets will be exposed and brought to face the lights of judgement! :bigsmile:

I am your host, Christmas and I assure you I am not a failed experimental bot created by Loony BoB . :bigsmile:

So now, fellow audiences, would you want to share the ugly dirty truth of yourself to the world and repent from the error of your ways here!?? :bigsmile:

Do so and be released from your burdens and sins. Deliverance and salvation is right here! :save:

The following programme is brought to you by:

:gator:

&

:grover:

But it is rumoured that

Sexybeast (http://home.eyesonff.com/member.php/27992-sexybeast) is involved too! ::monster:

Sephex
06-20-2014, 09:08 AM
Occasionally, I'll wear the same shirt two days in a row.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-20-2014, 09:39 AM
I wear the same glasses every day.

Alive-Cat
06-20-2014, 04:18 PM
At work I steal a packet of cappuccino powder from somebody every single day. I do not know who they are. I always just assume having such a large box of the stuff it doesn't matter :greenie:

Christmas
06-20-2014, 04:26 PM
At work I steal a packet of cappuccino powder from somebody every single day. I do not know who they are. I always just assume having such a large box of the stuff it doesn't matter :greenie:

I am guilty of such acts too. I gobble up things from the fridge in the general staff room with no prejudice or hesitation. I am an unstoppable force of destruction and anyone that place their food in the fridge will suffer the consequences of their ignorance. :quina:

Alive-Cat
06-20-2014, 04:45 PM
I am guilty of such acts too. I gobble up things from the fridge in the general staff room with no prejudice or hesitation. I am an unstoppable force of destruction and anyone that place their food in the fridge will suffer the consequences of their ignorance. :quina:

Especially biscuits! They don't last long when I am around!

Also sometimes I have to go into this person's office to do something and they are never there but they always have nice aftershaves on the shelf so I spray myself once or twice with Calvin Klein or some such thing whenever I am in there.

Tigmafuzz
06-20-2014, 04:48 PM
I've been lying to you all for the past 9 years.

I am really a sentient carrot.

Not even shaped like a human.

Christmas
06-20-2014, 05:02 PM
That's nothing. I was once shaped like an ogre with nipples pinching tendencies until Korean Plastic Surgery turned my life over. :bigsmile:

There is nothing one cannot overcome in life. :kaoclove:

Alive-Cat
06-20-2014, 07:01 PM
Imagine if I attended the 2016 meetup, everyone there met me, we had a great time, 'oh alive-man it's great to meet you all this time after 11 years!', I'm in loads of photos of the meetup (looking smashing of course,) I get a few ciddies maybe (you know I never have before in my life?), me and Paulchotic finally open up to each other, Loony BoB and me do shots and finally have our bonding moment, and then...

Someone tries to get in contact with me, I have no phone number. People begin to worry. Someone visits my parents and they say 'well sean has been dead for seven years now'

Whoa.

Shiny
06-21-2014, 12:32 AM
When someone's personal soy milk is in the fridge I always use that instead of the half & half or whole milk that's for everyone. Estrogen ftw!

chionos
06-21-2014, 12:43 AM
I once paid a hooker to roll my balls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sC0gfejVzQ's not my sport.

~*~Celes~*~
06-21-2014, 01:13 AM
I just ate a little bit of the leftover cake batter from the mixing bowl after the box explicitly stated "DO NOT CONSUME RAW CAKE BATTER"

I am such a rebel :jess:

ScottNUMBERS
06-21-2014, 01:22 AM
That's nothing. I was once shaped like an ogre with nipples pinching tendencies until Korean Plastic Surgery turned my life over. :bigsmile:

There is nothing one cannot overcome in life. :kaoclove:
The problem is you still carry the dominant nipple pinching ogre gene that will most certainly be passed on to your offspring.

My sin is that I also carry this gene and I have yet to alter my appearance through surgery.

Christmas
06-21-2014, 02:01 AM
My sin is that I also carry this gene and I have yet to alter my appearance through surgery.

What about that third nipple situated at coordinates 52n 13e near your penetrated anus that I milk everyday for breakfast?

Alive-Cat
06-21-2014, 03:11 PM
Sometimes I flick my nipple really hard so that it becomes hard! Sometimes I amuse myself for hours doing so.

Aelitalily
06-21-2014, 03:17 PM
My secret is, I don't know what Manus is/means, is it a thing or a person? xD

Alive-Cat
06-21-2014, 03:18 PM

It's a bot that frequents EoFFFe, but no one can prove that it's a bot, and we all quite love the bot, anyway! :greenie:

Christmas
06-21-2014, 04:22 PM

It's a bot that frequents EoFFFe, but no one can prove that it's a bot, and we all quite love the bot, anyway! :greenie:

No, you did not say that. :mymelbert:

Christmas
06-21-2014, 04:23 PM

No you did not say that. :mymelbert:

Alive-Cat
06-21-2014, 04:42 PM
I am a creature only capable of love, I am sorry Christmas, do you want a biscuit to make you feel better? :greenie:

Christmas
06-21-2014, 05:37 PM
Listen well, all of you! Alive-man shall indeed be filled with love, beloved by all who know him. But,before the sun sets on his twenty- fifth birthday, he shall prick his finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and die.

or loses his virginity, either one works.

Alive-Cat
06-21-2014, 05:55 PM
Listen well, all of you! Alive-man shall indeed be filled with love, beloved by all who know him. But,before the sun sets on his twenty- fifth birthday, he shall prick his finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and die.

At least I get to die the noble death of a king!

chionos
06-21-2014, 07:13 PM

Filled with love or losing his virginity, what's the difference?

Alive-Cat
06-21-2014, 08:13 PM
I am being objectified :love:

Christmas
04-25-2022, 01:54 AM
On a serious note, are there any juicy gossips/news about EoFF?

I recently found out the user "Fwab" that has been creating threads is a second account of BoB after playing Death of a Fansite more frequenlty. :bigsmile:

And I may be a Bot without me realizing it and BoB owns me. :(

PS: I like the nipples jokes in this thread. :bigsmile:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-25-2022, 05:05 AM
I wear the same glasses every day.

Patting myself on the back for this one.