PDA

View Full Version : Gracious, Merci, Arigatou, Thank-you

Chemical
03-12-2002, 06:34 AM
I'd like to offer my thanks and support to all the staff of EoFF. Due to some past and current cicumstances I believe you all deserve to have words of gratitude deliveered in a little pink bow. That is if words could be wrapped up nicely.

I'd like to thank you for getting rid of the evil pop-up banners. [Though I'm aware this happened quite a while ago.]

I'd like to thank you for that great "Recognized Members" idea. ^_^ Quite original.

I'd like to thank you for your hard works and efforts you put into this place, allowing it to expand in members and grow. :D

I'd also like to take this moment to Thank Angela, for being with EoFF for so long and nuturing it's wounds. It felt like Ang was a mother figure, watching over all the mischevious little men that run this place. I'm sure she had something to do with preserving our sanity.
*Miss you Ang*
---

[If you have any specific staff members you'd like to thank, or all in general then please, feel free.] ^_^

Sakura Yume
03-14-2002, 07:34 PM
<font color=#AFEEEE>I'd like to thank all the staff (and former staff) for:
~Putting up with me.
~Making EoFF a great forum and site
~Killing the popups that crashed this computer all the time
~Being great.

Also, thankies to Scoot for changing my nick twice, and for getting my friend a new password when she forgot it :D And also for talking to me when I first joined.

Thanks to Mikey cos yer funny and sillay. :p

To Simon for talking to me sometimes despite us having nothing in common. :rolleyes2

*nods* *thanks the staff all in general*

Loony BoB
03-18-2002, 06:28 AM
I'd also like to thank the staff for all the help they gave me before I joined, and the help that they continue to give me even though I'm part of the staff-thing now. I'm a dumb staff member, I need assistance right now ;)

And I'd like to thank Scooter, Unne & Britt in particular, as the staff members that have helped me out the most in the past. Cheers, guys.

The Man
04-17-2002, 03:04 AM
I'd like to thank the staff for being there. That alone is nice. I can't imagine how horrible a forum without administrators or moderators would be.

Staff: Beyond all that, I think you do your job really well. Your work insures that no one gets unnecessarily insulted or flamed, that forum discussion remains productive and helpful, and that useful information gets spread. That's definitely worth a whole lot to me, and in the month I've been here, I've learned a lot about life and people, and even learned stuff about these wonderful games I thought I knew so much about already.

I'm not going to mention individual staffers, because I'm sure I'd leave someone out if I did that, and that's simply unacceptable. But thanks to all. :)

Peace
The Man

Britt
04-17-2002, 04:31 AM
Though he's not exactly a staff member anymore, I'd like to thank Brian Carper for just about everything, from help as an admin to help as a person.

Edgar
04-21-2002, 01:44 PM
y'know, that's the same way my frind thank me........wierd deja vu