PDA

View Full Version : Does Guy annoy you?

Pike
06-25-2014, 01:27 PM
ME GUY! GUY TALK LIKE THIS!

A lot of people were/are annoyed by him. Were you?

Wolf Kanno
06-25-2014, 04:47 PM
He, like most of the cast, rarely talked to begin with so he really couldn't annoy me on the same level as Yuna and Vanille. I was always curious about why he could talk to animals but I figure his back story is not too different from Gau.

Sephex
06-26-2014, 04:19 AM
Not really. It was nice to see distinctive personalities in a early FF, even though they are basic ones.

Pumpkin
07-01-2014, 01:54 AM
No, I really liked him, I thought he was really sweet

Colonel Angus
07-01-2014, 01:58 AM
He, like most of the cast, rarely talked to begin with so he really couldn't annoy me on the same level as Yuna and Vanille. I was always curious about why he could talk to animals but I figure his back story is not too different from Gau.
Are you or have you ever been associated w/ any terrorist organizations?

Rez09
07-01-2014, 03:25 AM
Wait, did . . . did he even have enough of a personality to be annoyed by?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-24-2014, 10:31 AM
I like Guy. There's something in his simple words, like he's looking at the world for the first time.

In the novelization Final Fantasy II Muma no Meikyū, Guy was abandoned by his biological family in the wild, and was found and raised by a beast named Mauza until the age of ten.

I'd say he turned out alright with this knowledge in mind. He's a gentle giant who wants to do well.

I just thought of this, Game of Thrones fans, but he kind of reminds me of Hodor. Just his overall demeanor, you can't help but like him.

Motdrafin
07-24-2014, 01:50 PM
I think Guy's pretty cool. I don't mind how he speaks and I think talking to beavers is pretty awesome.

Spooniest
07-27-2014, 05:51 PM
Picking out Guy's diction as the one thing that annoys you about FFII is kind of not seeing the forest for the trees, in my opinion.

Ayen
08-01-2014, 04:08 PM
He never bother me any. The only FF character who ever really annoyed me was Snow.