PDA

View Full Version : I started playing this game and then I lost interest and quit

Pike
06-25-2014, 01:35 PM
Is that, like, a normal thing? Does it pick up later, once I unlock more classes and stuff?

Bubba
06-25-2014, 01:37 PM
I'm about to start the DS version of this on my 3DS. I've heard mixed things about it but I'll try and stick it out.

Pike
06-25-2014, 01:50 PM
Yeah that's the one I was trying. Maybe I should pick it up again?

Wolf Kanno
06-25-2014, 04:53 PM
It really comes down to what you are looking for but FFIII was a pretty inventive game that utilized the job class system in some interesting ways by building bosses and dungeons around making sure you use the right party set-up. I find the game really picks up once you get the boat and can really explore the world. I can't really tell you if it worth it to keep playing and will get better unless I understand why you got bored in the first place, I personally never had much of a problem plowing through it but I tend to favor retro titles.

Madame Adequate
06-25-2014, 05:41 PM
I wasn't too jazzed about the game at first and it never became a favorite or anything, but it does pick up once you get more classes and the ability to explore.

Play the remake version imo.

Sephex
06-26-2014, 04:41 AM
Yeah stick with it. No matter what version you play the game does seem to draaaaaaaag, but as others have said it does pick up. I also suggest playing the remake because inventory management doesn't feel like poking your own nutsack with a fork.

Bubba
06-26-2014, 10:55 AM
I tend to favor retro titles.

What?!!! Really?!!! I never knew this...

Pumpkin
06-26-2014, 10:52 PM
I can't remember most of the game so I don't know :monster: