PDA

View Full Version : Food poisoning

Pike
06-25-2014, 02:43 PM
So I have this fever and diarrhea and I went home sick at work because I soiled my pants :cry:

My mom thinks it might be food poisoning. I think I might go to the doctor when they open.

Who here has experienced the joys of food poisoning?

Shorty
06-25-2014, 03:20 PM
I hope you feel better :( food poisoning is awful, but I usually get an upset tummy, not a fever :o hope your visit goes okay!

Christmas
06-25-2014, 03:26 PM
Me! The feeling is terrible. I experienced all the stuffs you experienced except for soiling the pants though. So I decided to move my entertainment devices to the toilet and camped there while my butt does her work. She is so much hardworking when she is sick though, which is weird. :poo:

I hope you are feeling better and I will dance for you like Yuna to send all the bad bad things in your tummy away. It's called the poo poo sending. :bigsmile:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/980593/yuna-sending-o.gif

Scotty_ffgamer
06-25-2014, 04:48 PM
I've had food poisoning a time or two, and it sucks. Especially trying to be at work when you feel like that.

Newmani
06-25-2014, 05:16 PM
Food poisoning. Oh GOD food poisoning. I've only had it around 3 times, but when I did get it I was pretty miserable. Generic poptarts... a Rax mushroom melt.... Oh lord I thought I was gonna DIE! :(

Shauna
06-25-2014, 05:54 PM
I don't know that I have ever had food poisoning before. Not a good experience, I imagine.

I am vaguely concerned though because today I ate a roll and a half before realising that the rolls were just a little bit mouldy. I hope I don't get sick.

Shorty
06-25-2014, 06:10 PM
Food poisoning. Oh GOD food poisoning. I've only had it around 3 times, but when I did get it I was pretty miserable. Generic poptarts... a Rax mushroom melt.... Oh lord I thought I was gonna DIE! :(

Pop-tarts, really? I only ever get sick from fast food, really.

Jess
06-25-2014, 08:35 PM
when I was a little Jess, I got really sick because I ate some bad seafood. I puked what felt like a million times over the period of 48 hours. I haven't eaten any food from the sea (except cod and pollock) since. The thought of getting that sick again puts me off seafood forever.

Araciel
06-26-2014, 02:20 AM
while my butt does her work.

Miss Mae
06-26-2014, 02:23 AM
I've had food poisoning a couple of times, but not for many years thankfully. Get better soon!

Colonel Angus
06-26-2014, 02:54 AM
I've gotten the hershey squirts from eating certain foods (fried chicken), but I don't think I've ever gotten food poisoning.

Pumpkin
06-26-2014, 02:55 AM
Sharky and I got food poisoning last year from some bread and it was just awful.

Feel better soon Pike

Fonzie
06-26-2014, 04:03 AM
Got it from the old place I used to work at.

Shrimp-based alfredo pastas are so good tho :shobon:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-26-2014, 04:55 AM
I don't get food poisoning. Food doesn't poison me. I poison food.

Except tacos. Tacos are sacred.

Sephex
06-26-2014, 05:10 AM
This hasn't happened in awhile, but I did recently throw up for reasons unrelated to natural sickness or drinking too much.

My gout was acting up and my mom had a leftover pain pill from when she injured her hip from a fall. What she failed to tell me is that the pill is prone to making people sick. The damn thing didn't even work, so all that happened was I felt queasy and puked a few times at once. Thankfully I felt better after that one round.

Alive-Cat
06-26-2014, 05:40 PM
I have never had food poisoning, although my employers think I have food poisoning at least once every 2 months, sometimes twice a month :greenie:

Shiny
06-26-2014, 05:57 PM
When I had to eat nasty middle school food, I'd have food poisoning a lot. They tried to label it as "a stomach virus going around". WE KNOW DAMN WELL IT'S THE HORRIBLE EXPIRED FOOD.