PDA

View Full Version : Boco

Pumpkin
06-26-2014, 05:33 AM
Has much junk in his trunk

Discuss this cool Chocobo :monster:

Sephex
06-26-2014, 05:41 AM
I kind of wish he played a bigger role in the game. When I first played FFV, I thought it was cool that Bartz had a chocobo that wasn't just some random one. He even displayed some minor characteristics! I don't think it would have been too hard to have Boco hang around all the time. Like, he could have been upgraded as you travel by turning into a black chocobo or something!

Pike
07-01-2014, 12:45 AM
So I just started playing this game for the very first time. Boko is so friggin cute! I want to know why he isn't in my party :colbert:

Also, he definitely reminds me of Sven from Frozen. You know, warning his human companion that he'd better go save the others or they'll die.

Boko thread! :chocobo: :choc: :choc2:

Pumpkin
07-01-2014, 01:48 AM
http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/157545-Boco

Sephex
07-01-2014, 01:53 AM
http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/157545-Boco

Ha. You are not a mod anymore, so now you have to live with the embarrassment! YOU CAN'T COVER YOUR TRACKS THIS TIME! I'm watching you, Quark Pike!

EDIT: Well there goes my joke on two fronts. Could have sworn that you weren't a mod anymore. Oh well.

Pike
07-01-2014, 01:54 AM
Threads merged; use the report button next time you want to report a double thread! :)

(I ctrl+F'd "Boko", not "Boco", it appears. xD)

Pumpkin
07-01-2014, 01:56 AM
Oh sorry Pike xD

I didn't want to bug you guys with something so non-important by using the report feature, but now I know for next time, thank you!

Boko (misspelled his name, oops) is super awesome and his wiggle is adorable :hyper:

Pike
07-01-2014, 01:58 AM
Turns out Boco and Boko are both acceptable spellings! The name was originally Boco and was later changed! :monocle:

Pumpkin
07-01-2014, 01:59 AM
I always think of it as Boco because of Bobby Corwin, which merged together makes Boco. I thought that was a throwback but I could be wrong :confused: