PDA

View Full Version : Garfield & Friends

Forsaken Lover
06-26-2014, 03:02 PM
gIPRFitgIc4

There are two cartoons that I hold up as the twin pillars of my childhood. Pinky & The Brain is one of them and this is the other. I still remember being in Kindergarten and wishing to God I'd get home before Garfield was over at around 3 or 3:30PM. Pinky and the Brain meanwhile motivated me to get up at like 8AM on a Saturday. (then I'd immediately go back to bed) It helped my grandmother enjoyed them too and she might have been the one who got me into Garfield, I'm not even sure anymore.

So then, how about you all? Do you have any attachment to this show? I think it still holds up. I was rooming with a friend who had some DVDs of the show and I watched them and adored the show as much as ever. The voice-acting really is great and the writing is nice and witty I thought.

Shauna
06-26-2014, 03:30 PM
Ugh, no. This show was terrible. I don't know why I hated it so much, even as a child I couldn't stand it. xD

Pike
06-26-2014, 03:32 PM
I love the sequences with the farm animals

Tavrobel
06-26-2014, 04:44 PM
Animal farm top kek'ing quality. You watched Pinky and the Brain but not Animaniacs?

Forsaken Lover
06-26-2014, 05:14 PM
I did watch Animaniacs but Pinky and the Brain was better, hence why it got its own show.

Colonel Angus
06-27-2014, 12:02 AM
I liked Garfield. Didn't care as much for Heathcliff. The Garfield Xmas special was great. Too bad they don't show it anymore.:(