PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Corner of Care and Love, 1001 things about the forums.

Christmas
06-28-2014, 03:57 AM
Calling all citizens of EoFF!! As far as everyone knows, LITTLE MANUS has been a naughty and troubled child for the past few years. As part of a loving and caring EoFF community, it is our duty to turn this misguided and confused retard/moron into a model citizen of EoFF which everyone can be proud of. :bigsmile:

Kind and benevolent citizens, we should show LITTLE MANUS and any future newbies that might follow his dark footsteps about the correct values and the spirit of a loving and caring EoFF. :bigsmile:

So everyone, what are the things we should do as responsible citizens of EoFF? I will start with a few:

EoFF Corner of Care and Love:

1) Always read the forums' rules
2) OBEY the forums' rules
3) Look for the nearest community service executive AKA staff for any queries
4) Do not double post
5) Do not double post
6) Always say thank you to the kind executive who helped you or face the consequences
6) A dork called "Loony BoB" owns the forums, for now.
7) Type :bigsmile: to display the :bigsmile: smiley. :bigsmile:
8) You do not screw the forums, the forums screw you.

Please continue the list from here everyone and may Cid's mercy redeem LITTLE MANUS and those that have fallen their soul and virginity. :angel:

PS: And deliver a cure for their impotence. :chocobo:

Alive-Cat
06-28-2014, 03:57 PM
Love everybody with everything you have no matter what and make sure they are always aware of this forever.

I would die for every single one of you!!!

Bubba
06-28-2014, 03:57 PM
You could have my soul too but I sold it to Lee Rogers when I was eight for a packet of jawbreakers.

Alive-Cat
06-28-2014, 03:58 PM
You could have my soul too but I sold it to Lee Rogers when I was eight for a packet of jawbreakers.

And that is why I love you.