PDA

View Full Version : Mac N Cheeze

noxious.sunshine
06-28-2014, 09:48 PM
Mac-Mac N Cheeze... Can I have some please?

I love mac n cheeze so very much. Out of like boxed brands, Kraft instant microwaveable that comes in the packets (NOT the cup) is just omg. I have no idea why I love it so. My dad got me into it. It's one of our "things". And we throw in an extra slice of American cheese.

I also love "gourmet" Mac n cheezes too. Like LongHorn Steakhouse's Steakhouse Mac.. Holy mother of god is that shit amazing. I eventually figured out exactly what cheeses were involved in this glorious concoction and everything else and can now make it myself.

Parker asked me for homemade mac n cheese tonight for dinner (something she's literally never asked me for), so I'm doing a mix of mozzarella, extra sharp white cheddar, and mild yellow cheddar bechamel.. And she picked out ziti rigati noodles for it.

For me, I'm gonna make a small portion of buffalo chicken Mac n cheese with the last bit of my cavatappi.. Should be yum!

Colonel Angus
06-28-2014, 09:52 PM
I had some Country Crock Macaroni & Cheese last night that was top notch.

Macaroni & Cheese always makes me think of this:

gXBRBbm72KY

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-28-2014, 11:19 PM
omg I love macaroni and cheese. So so so so so much.

The only box kind I buy is the Kraft Original. Mmmmm.

I make some bomb ass homemade macaroni though. I actually hate elbows, so I always use medium shells. And cheddar cheese. Mmmmmm goood.

Pike
06-28-2014, 11:21 PM
I only like it if it's mixed in with something else, like hot dog or sausage slices or something. Otherwise it's too much cheese in one place.

I don't have it much anymore now that I can no longer eat gluten!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-28-2014, 11:30 PM
I only like it if it's mixed in with something else, like hot dog or sausage slices or something. Otherwise it's too much cheese in one place.
No. :nonono:

I don't have it much anymore now that I can no longer eat gluten!
No! :onoes:

fire_of_avalon
06-29-2014, 01:15 AM
I like baked mac and cheese and the three cheese shells n cheese by Kraft.

Velveeta sucks.

Pumpkin
06-29-2014, 01:22 AM
Kraft Mac n cheese in Canada is called Kraft Dinner :3:

I like it as a meal and not as a side

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Shape is everything.

Gotta get that spiral noodle.

Shorty
06-29-2014, 03:09 AM
Any kind of mac and cheese. Any of it. Give it here. Gourmet, four-cheese, macaroni and cheese donuts, macaroni and cheese pizza, macaroni and cheese with bacon or vegetables or hot dogs or chili. Mac and cheese bites. Baked or stovetop. Kraft macaroni and cheese, oh god yes.

I'll just leave this here. (http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=macaroni%20and%20cheese)

fire_of_avalon
06-29-2014, 05:54 AM
Kraft Mac n cheese in Canada is called Kraft Dinner :3:

I like it as a meal and not as a side
I knew this because of a Barenaked Ladies song.

noxious.sunshine
06-29-2014, 07:28 AM
IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS.

Velveeta Mac is disgusting. But Velveeta cheese is the base of my mom's super amazing cheese ball.
THATS M YT FAVORIGE SONG

IM DRUNK.