PDA

View Full Version : Which FF system...

Pike
06-28-2014, 10:27 PM
...do you think can be the most exploited to make everyone in your party super balls-to-the-wall OVERPOWERED?

Pumpkin
06-28-2014, 10:28 PM
VII >.>

or VIII, I suppose. I just found VII to be pretty much the easiest in terms of maxing them out with minimal effort

Colonel Angus
06-29-2014, 12:35 AM
Tactics is easy if you use the cheat where certain jobs can be maxed out w/ a bug.

Karifean
06-29-2014, 01:06 AM
X-2's Creature Create, easily. Although I guess Refining puts up a decent fight, CC can be just ridiculous.

Formalhaut
06-29-2014, 01:10 AM
I found FFXII to be very easy to break, simply because the game gives you so many opportunities to power up, like getting the Zodiac spear early, and so on.

Although, this is more of a comment on the game design than the system. I also second VII as well.

The Man
06-29-2014, 01:18 AM
Really, most of the systems from VI onward are easy to exploit (and if you grind enough some of the earlier ones aren't terribly difficult either). I'd probably have to agree with VII or VIII being the easiest.

Colonel Angus
06-29-2014, 02:06 AM
I found FFXII to be very easy to break, simply because the game gives you so many opportunities to power up, like getting the Zodiac spear early, and so on.

Although, this is more of a comment on the game design than the system. I also second VII as well.
Yeah, but getting the Zodiac Spear early is REALLY hard.

Jessweeee♪
06-29-2014, 02:13 AM
FFVIII! Triple Triad is going to destroy that universe before any sorceress ever does :spin:

VeloZer0
06-29-2014, 03:48 AM
As is, FF2 no contest. At the beginning of the game you can spend and hour and make yourself strong enough to be one shotting everything (including bosses) for the rest of the game.

maybee
06-29-2014, 09:48 AM
Final Fantasy VIII considering you can get Squall's final weapon pretty damn early on.

Rez09
06-29-2014, 10:05 AM
Probably FF8. It takes very little initial investment to start that train rolling, and with low levels, curaga hp-junctioning, and water strength-junctioning, your limits alone will carry you through every challenge the game has to offer short of Omega, who you can still easily take down with invincibility items.

That said, the Chemists in FFV can berserk anything regardless of immunity, which is crazy overpowered, and Gau and Gogo can inflict an unbreaking charm on any enemy regardless of immunity, which may be worse, and both games allow for extremely powerful characters anyway, so the titles deserve mention, though I still don't think they are on par with FF8.

Wolf Kanno
06-30-2014, 08:05 AM
VIII for the simple fact it is easy to break with little effort. Even FFII requires you to put in the time to grind the levels but things like Mid-Magic Refine, refining items you get by the boatload for magic and just the abusiveness of Limit Breaks and Summons in this game makes it the easiest. You lean on the gameplay and it breaks whereas other games either require some grinding, some outside knowledge or exploitations, or were just designed easy in the first place.