PDA

View Full Version : Halo series

Pike
06-28-2014, 11:20 PM
The haters can bite me, a lot of these games were loads of fun. I have fond memories of being a freshman in college and not getting any homework done because I was playing Halo with buddies instead. :shobon:

Which game in the series is your favorite?

Madame Adequate
06-28-2014, 11:48 PM
I think the original is my favorite, because it's just such an expansive game with so many brilliant levels and set pieces. One of my favorite gaming memories was co-op Halo with my boy Michael when we were doing the level which introduces The Flood, when we realized the elevator was taking us down when we had already traveled down on it once. Then we saw the blood on the walls.

Scotty_ffgamer
06-29-2014, 05:10 AM
The first has to be my favorite just because I have the most amusing memories of that game. My favorite times were always when my friends and I would do only plasma grenade rounds. I especially enjoy the time I threw a plasma grenade from across Blood Gulch and had it actually land on someone.

The second Halo I played more than any of the others though. I believe that's the one that I played SWAT on all the time.

Ayen
07-19-2014, 11:31 AM
I rented Halo Reach from Blockbuster a couple of years back just to try it. I couldn't aim for trout and exhausted all of my ammunition and was unable to find more bullets. So it's not that I think the series is bad or anything (I actually think it's one of Microsoft's better exclusives), I'm just crap at it. I always had a weakness for the suits. Where can I get one?

Shauna
07-19-2014, 11:46 AM
I enjoy Halo. I am terrible at it, and am that teammate who is killed all the time, but I have a good run of it and everyone has a laugh. Only played 3, 4, ODST and Reach though. We have the rerelease of the first, so I guess we'll give that a shot some time. :}

Bubba
07-19-2014, 11:51 AM
I have never played a Halo game.

You would think me posting in here is actually pretty pointless. Well, if you think that, then you'd be absolutely damn right.

Ayen
07-19-2014, 12:09 PM
I enjoy Halo. I am terrible at it, and am that teammate who is killed all the time, but I have a good run of it and everyone has a laugh. Only played 3, 4, ODST and Reach though. We have the rerelease of the first, so I guess we'll give that a shot some time. :}

It's obvious now that Shauna and I need to have a contest to decide the worst Halo player. Or team up to become the greatest Halo tag team in history.

StarCross1988
07-19-2014, 04:10 PM
Halo 2 by far is the best for me. The multiplayer was amazing with so many awesome memories. When we weren't doing matchmaking my friends and I were glitching out of maps. So fun.

Dat Matt
07-20-2014, 11:33 PM
I started on Halo 3. Played a lot of reach as a student.

We recently ran Halo 4 with a friend one evening. Took 4 hours start to finish so I was pretty disappointed with it. I'm probably not going to buy an XB1 just to play Halo 5, so this may be where the story ends for Master Chief.