PDA

View Full Version : Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga

Pike
06-29-2014, 01:36 PM
I AM FURY!!

Who played this game? What did you think?

I liked it. It wasn't as good as SMRPG but on the other hand GENO CAMEO. It was also a very clever game overall!

Rez09
06-29-2014, 06:25 PM
Superstar Saga is my favorite in the Mario & Luigi series (which I love), though it's been ages since I played it. The combat was very active and rewarding and felt almost puzzle-like at times back when I first played it. I also remember how happy I was to be fighting the Koopalings in that game, since I hadn't seen them since Mario World and just assumed Nintendo forgot they existed.

I Took the Red Pill
06-29-2014, 07:43 PM
I played it and enjoyed it but ultimately got fairly bored of it and never finished it. I really did like the beautiful, super colorful color palette and the humor was quite good from what I remember.

Sephex
06-29-2014, 07:57 PM
I liked it and played through this one and the sequel. I have the other two sequels, but have not got around to them yet.

Anyway, I enjoyed it. I remember raging pretty hard at the last boss and waking up people in my house because I didn't realize how late it was and screamed at the TV when I finally won.