PDA

View Full Version : My cat is insane

Pike
06-29-2014, 02:33 PM
My cat is currently dashing from room to room meowing. :confused:

If you have pets, do they do anything completely batshit? Let us share our stories, fellow pet owners!

Pumpkin
06-29-2014, 02:41 PM
My cat is an ingrate :colbert:

"Here let me give him some treats for being a good kitty"
*cat eats treats*
*cat comes over for petting*
*I pet kitty*
*cat slaps my legs and struts away*
:colbert:

"Here, Martin might like these boxes"
*cat plays in boxes happily*
*go to pet him*
*cat attacks my arm*

"I'll just sit here and mind my own business and watch TV"
*cat comes out all poofed up and walking sideways*
*I look at him*
*freaks out and runs away*

"I'll just pet my cat"
*extend hand to pet cat*
*cat's pupils get big*
*cat punces on hand and runs away*

Araciel
06-29-2014, 02:43 PM
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Rez09
06-29-2014, 03:38 PM
If my cat is in earshot when I sneeze, she runs up to me meowing.

escobert
06-29-2014, 04:04 PM
My cat Spunky makes his name an understatement.

noxious.sunshine
06-29-2014, 04:12 PM
My cat has issues with me taking a shower/bath.

She posts up at the door and stares at me. She used to come in and put her feet up on the side of the bath tub, swipe at my hand to get my fingers in her mouth, and pull on me as hard as she can to get me out. She. still does it sometimes, but it's rare.

She also literally has almost no voice, but sometimes in the morning after Jay leaves, she'll wander through the apartment and yowl really loudly.. Then when I call for her, she jumps in bed with me.

Christmas
06-29-2014, 04:27 PM
Sometimes I thought I own a pair of piglets but actually they are hamsters that behave like piglets. They eat, poo, bath (Powder bath) and sleep. It is a rather vicious cycle and the running wheel I bought for them is nothing but a display. :quina:

And when they sees me, they drag their fat ass out of the beddings and demand food. Just anything to put into their mouth to satisfy their hunger. Even my finger. :(

One day I swear they will try to eat me. They've already figured out a way to sneak out of their cage. I wonder how they did it considering the fact that their body are mainly make out of fats now. I think the desire to eat gives you energy and drive more than anything. :quina:

I better watch myself when I sleep. I don't want to become their supper. :(

Madame Adequate
06-29-2014, 05:54 PM
Rosie often dashes around the house at FULL speed for no reason we can discern. She goes so fast that she can't always maintain her grip on the floor (Especially in the kitchen because the floor is smooth) and she'll go sliding around hilariously.

Lily is just crazy in general. She hates every other cat and she'll come to you for affection but get super mad after a minute. And if you pick her up she gets SO CROSS (so of course we pick her up all the time)

Psychotic
06-29-2014, 08:00 PM
King Robert does the crazy sprinting around the house for no reason thing, and the meowing at things for no reason thing. Sometimes both simultaneously.

Sephex
06-29-2014, 08:18 PM
If I toss something in the air toward my cat for her to play with, she'll shake her head from side to side very fast. She look possessed. She also loves to mark things by rubbing her face on them like most cats, but she uses her gum line and a single tooth to do so. She also loves it when I give her a brush to mark things up with. She half eats it or something. Here is an video of me doing that in my old apartment.

b9Xi2ixQnhE

starlet
06-29-2014, 08:41 PM
My cat is currently dashing from room to room meowing. :confused:

If you have pets, do they do anything completely battrout? Let us share our stories, fellow pet owners!

Oh, my cat does this too. I call it "Loseyourtroutoclock" and it happens at random times of the day and night.

Shiny
06-30-2014, 01:55 AM
King Robert does the crazy sprinting around the house for no reason thing, and the meowing at things for no reason thing. Sometimes both simultaneously.

Need a video of this!

Miss Mae
06-30-2014, 04:40 AM
My dog is insane. I'm currently at my parents' house (where she lives) and I just had a person try to make a delivery here and Coco just would not be quiet. She zooms around the house in circles sometimes for no apparent reason. She's currently sleeping under the chair I'm sitting on.

Alive-Cat
06-30-2014, 06:30 AM
My cat's meows are like the sounds of a demon trying to escape. I actually did many more ciddies speeches than the ones EoFF heard, I think the others weren't included because you could hear my cat in them. My cat is too weird for ciddies speeches :greenie:

noxious.sunshine
06-30-2014, 02:05 PM
Sometimes I thought I own a pair of piglets but actually they are hamsters that behave like piglets. They eat, poo, bath (Powder bath) and sleep. It is a rather vicious cycle and the running wheel I bought for them is nothing but a display. :quina:

And when they sees me, they drag their fat ass out of the beddings and demand food. Just anything to put into their mouth to satisfy their hunger. Even my finger. :(

One day I swear they will try to eat me. They've already figured out a way to sneak out of their cage. I wonder how they did it considering the fact that their body are mainly make out of fats now. I think the desire to eat gives you energy and drive more than anything. :quina:

I better watch myself when I sleep. I don't want to become their supper. :(

I had a panda hamster that could break out of her cage! I have no idea how the hell she did it, but I finally gave up and just left her cage on the floor with door open cuz no matter where I moved her, she'd break out and jump from really high places.

She'd steal my dog's food and pile it in the bathroom in a corner.

One morning I woke up and the crazy bitch was sitting on my chest staring at me. And another morning, I was cutting my dog's hair and had a treat broken up for him so he wouldn't be so nervous (I'd accidentally snipped his skin a couple of times w the scissors). Hadn't seen the hamster in a few days cuz she'd been hiding out under the fridge.. She came out and stole my dog's treat right in front of him and bolted back under the fridge. My dog was pissed.

Alive-Cat
06-30-2014, 04:59 PM
There is a panda hamster!?