PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Boss Battles!

Formalhaut
06-30-2014, 12:31 AM
There was some pretty interesting, and some pretty hard boss battles in this game. I liked the Guard Scorpion primarily because of the hilarious error in what Barret advises you, and I also loved the Hundred Gunner/Heli Gunner battle because it's taken place as you descend down an elevator; pretty cool.

If you class the Midgar Zolom as a boss, then I really enjoyed the strategy in facing him early. Lost Number was pretty tough, as was Demon Gate.

But enough about me. What were some of your favorite boss battles?

Pumpkin
06-30-2014, 03:43 AM
I like the Jenova fights because of the music and the fact that they aren't too challenging

Neptunia
06-30-2014, 04:27 AM
the jenova fights? pah if you got the right set up for life and death you cant possibly lose, bar hitting yourself. I enjoyed diamond and ultima weapon. fighting hojo was interesting too.

Sephex
07-02-2014, 08:10 AM
Emerald Weapon is memorable to me because of how challenging it was. I didn't look up guides for it back then. The Midgar Zolom is also fun to challenge at a lower level, and satisfying if you beat it. That one crane boss when you attempt to steal a sub is fun because it takes characters out of the battle briefly and adds challenge that usually isn't present. And for pure atmosphere, both final battles are just plain awesome.

Rez09
07-02-2014, 08:31 AM
I love the Proud Clod and Diamond Weapon fights.

Ayen
07-19-2014, 06:14 AM
I also like the Guard Scorpion boss fight, and the Heli Gunner. I also like the second boss you fight before meeting Aerith. Shinra has some of the best robots. I like all of the Weapon boss battles despite never being able to defeat Ruby or Emerald.

Christmas
07-23-2014, 12:41 AM
PALMER!! :kaoclove:

Wolf Kanno
07-23-2014, 02:54 AM
Rufus is probably my favorite boss battle, though the Jenova battle after Aerith is killed is nice cause you get to listen to her awesome theme while the fight goes on which was a nice touch.