PDA

View Full Version : Personality

Pumpkin
06-30-2014, 04:13 AM
So the characters in this game were a bit lacking in personality, did you make some up for them?

I pictured the Black Mage as a rascal, the Fighter as very serious, the Red Mage as kind of a snob, the White Mage as a bit sarcastic, and the Thief as a bit of a follower

Sephex
07-01-2014, 05:33 AM
My main party...

Fighter would be a typical leader type. Very do gooder, but not all holier than thou. Becomes more wise at class change.

Thief would be a bit shady, but ultimately makes the right call when faced with important decisions. Class change would cause him to be more humble and focused.

Black Mage would be very analytic and serious. However, his class change relaxes him a bit and becomes more open.

White Mage would be more of a wise ass. His class change does very little to change that, but he learns not to be as cocky.

Colonel Angus
07-01-2014, 05:38 AM
Fighter- The jock type, a bit showy.
Red Mage- The smart one.
Monk- Tough but stoic type.
Thief- Laid back.
White Mage- 2nd Youngest, looks out for Black Mage.
Black Mage- Youngest, but quite bright for his age.

metagloria
07-02-2014, 04:06 PM
I wrote the Red Mage as a tomboy, and the Black Belt and White Mage as pretty meek.

Colonel Angus
07-02-2014, 11:22 PM
I wrote the Red Mage as a tomboy, and the Black Belt and White Mage as pretty meek.
So you see the Red Mage as female?

black orb
07-02-2014, 11:37 PM
>>> They are more complex than that but im too lazy to elaborate..:luca:

Fighter- A Brute
Red Mage- A Drunkard
Monk- An Air head
Thief- A Thief
White Mage- A Jailbait
Black Mage- A Mystery

Mirage
07-03-2014, 12:18 AM
No, not at all.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-30-2014, 01:09 AM
Fighter - The strong hero who wants to do right. Despite being a game with a selection of characters, the fighter is generally considered "the main character" among the classes.

Given that I played a lot of the later FF games beforehand, I thought of them as they are popularly seen. The white mage is gentle and caring, the thief is witty etc etc