PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever said something to you that was so stupid, you couldn't respond with..

Fonzie
07-02-2014, 03:58 AM
..words?

I recall a conversation in my earlier college years. I had a highly intelligent friend try to explain that the Earth was only 3000 thousand years old and yet we were both majoring in Biology. Was a bit thrown off with her afterwards!

Pumpkin
07-02-2014, 04:34 AM
"Catholics aren't Christians"

Wasn't said to me directly, but I can't think of any others right now.

Oh wait, my ex's explanation for being an abusive jerk:
"Maybe I'm like possessed or something"

Miss Mae
07-02-2014, 05:38 AM
Every day on Facebook. I think every day I see at least one post that I just stare at for a moment (:|) before promptly trying to forget it ever entered my brain.

~*~Celes~*~
07-02-2014, 11:59 AM
I have so many stories.

First of all, this co worker is the dumbest shit I've ever met.

We have a freezer where we store our foods before we cook them in our department that we replenish as needed, and then we have a walk in freezer where we store things as they come in on the truck. The two freezers are not far from each other.

"The freezer back here is broken? What are we gonna do?!"

Laziest fucking shit I have ever met.

Bubba
07-02-2014, 12:58 PM
My word, I have loads. The first one that springs to mind was one my ex said when we were watching Airforce One. It was the scene where there was a transport pipe connected between two planes so that people could get across. She came out with...

"Why is that plane being towed?"

Perducci
07-02-2014, 01:07 PM
Every day on Facebook. I think every day I see at least one post that I just stare at for a moment (:|) before promptly trying to forget it ever entered my brain.

Basically this.

noxious.sunshine
07-02-2014, 02:55 PM
My brother insisting my dad -needs- to leave some money to him in his will because my brother is his kid and he deserves it.

No. You don't deserve shit. You haven't worked for it or Don anything to motivate him to write you into it. Plus it's all going to my kid for a college fund, so ain't nobody gettin shit.

Christmas
07-02-2014, 02:56 PM
..words?

I recall a conversation in my earlier college years. I had a highly intelligent friend try to explain that the Earth was only 3000 thousand years old and yet we were both majoring in Biology. Was a bit thrown off with her afterwards!

Ya seriously, that's pretty dumb. The earth is only 300 years old, where did the 3000 came from? 3000 is the age of the dinobots and pandas. :mad2: