PDA

View Full Version : Let's take a trip to Belize, EoFF

Fonzie
07-02-2014, 04:18 AM
What was your favourite vacation? I remember mine being rafting around a few rivers in the heart of my state. Great scenic views and suchery. :)

Shiny
07-02-2014, 04:19 AM
The Barbados trip I went on was very nice. We had a whole secluded island to ourselves, and one goat.

Pumpkin
07-02-2014, 04:20 AM
I had fun in Knoxville a week and a half ago :jess:

Miss Mae
07-02-2014, 05:44 AM
I think the trip I took recently to Adelaide was one of the best trips I've ever been on, mostly because of the company I was with.

Christmas
07-02-2014, 03:29 PM
EoFF and the world of final fantasies. :bigsmile:

Pike
07-19-2014, 01:59 AM
Going to Norn Iron was an awful lot of fun! As was spending time in the UK in general. Going out of the country is really neat and I want to do it more often. Shame it's so expensive!

Shorty
07-19-2014, 03:15 AM
A couple of international trips I took last year were amazing and definitely the best of my life. My very first ventures to Santa Barbara and La Jolla were great. Visiting the Redwoods and camping on the Oregon coast beach for two weeks with my grandparents when I was a kid is probably my first best vacation. Our tent was literally on the sand and the ocean was not many yards away from us. Heaven.

Araciel
07-19-2014, 03:21 AM
Any vacation where I stayed home and relaxed, caught up on home repair and drank a lot of beers by my bbq.. Like the second half of the one I'm on right now.

Pike
07-19-2014, 10:12 AM
Agreed that stay-at-home vacations are fantastic.

I miss having a job that would force me to take paid time off. :(

Alive-Cat
07-19-2014, 10:37 AM
I have barely been! Denmark was really cool. I really enjoyed Disneyland Paris as a child, we stayed in a cabin in the woods. Devon is still in England but we stayed at farmhouse for like a week and that was the best, the scenery was great!

escobert
07-19-2014, 02:19 PM
Hmm that's a hard one. New Zealand was fucking awesome. Australia was cool but no where near as cool, Sorry Aussies :p

Europe was awesome too. But, I also got to see a ton of Europe so that was cool. I guess I'd have to go with NZ. Quality over quantity. Europe had lots of cool stuff but everywhere I went in NZ was just so relaxed and fun. Also beautiful!

MissH
07-19-2014, 03:29 PM
Dubai. In my opinion- the most incredible place in the world. There are few things as relaxing as walking into the sea at around 6pm and it feels like you are in a hot bath. And the beautiful colours of the sunset-deep reds and orange. Then in the distance you hear the prayer call which is strangely incredibly relaxing. It's just bliss. And that is just a snapshot of a tiny part of it. It has the most amazing shopping malls and restaurants and places to visit. It's just amazing! 58277

I mean how incredible is that? This is just in front of my apartment. The building you can see across thr sea is the Atlantis.

This is Danny and I at the top of the Burj Khalifa which is the tallest building in the world. I've been up there 3 times now and trust me- it's bloody tall!

And with the incredible weather- it's perfect! I would never go in the Summer months as it is just TOO hot. Often reaches 45-50 degrees with ridiculous humidity. Everything closes because it is just too hot. October-beginning April are the best months to go to enjoy lovely sunshine.

I love looking at the incredible buildings. The mosques are just out of this world beautiful. They have the tallest,weirdest,quirkiest buildings I've ever seen. Amazing!
Honestly- if you ever get the chance to go to Dubai- GO! You won't regret it! (I'm hoping Sheik Al Maktoom will grant me free access to all his palaces after my glowing report- doing my bit for tourism!)

Jess
07-19-2014, 04:02 PM
I've loved the Greek Islands that I've been to; Crete, Cyprus and Rhodes. Beautiful, lovely weather, friendly and welcoming nationals and delicious food. There is a lot of history to see, too.

I haven't been to half of the places I want to go, yet. I will go to them, hopefully.
I really really want to go to Japan and Mexico. They're at the top of my list.

Bubba
07-19-2014, 04:34 PM
New York is my favourite place to visit but if we're talking specific vacations then my trips to Dubai with MissH have been the best. It truly is a remarkable place and there is nowhere like it on the planet. There's a reason we've been three times in the space of 12 months! Hoping to head back there next April for ten days too. As amazing as the place is, having Sophie there made it extra special. Hence, these are my favourite holidays!

Leen-Leen
07-20-2014, 05:24 PM
I've loved the Greek Islands that I've been to; Crete, Cyprus and Rhodes. Beautiful, lovely weather, friendly and welcoming nationals and delicious food. There is a lot of history to see, too.

I haven't been to half of the places I want to go, yet. I will go to them, hopefully.
I really really want to go to Japan and Mexico. They're at the top of my list.

Seconding Greece! Greece was such a beautiful country to visit. Santorini and Crete remain some of my favorite vacation destinations. Gorgeous. I also loved the ambiance in restaurants when we went to eat out. I've always wanted to see Santorini's sunset so doing so was definitely one of my life's dreams coming true. :D

noxious.sunshine
07-23-2014, 06:41 AM
Disney World.

And weekend camping trips.

And King 's Island

Pheesh
07-23-2014, 09:11 AM
9 week trip around USA was the best by far, can't wait to do it again.

Loony BoB
07-23-2014, 12:24 PM
The honeymoon in Koh Samui, Thailand. I've had some incredible holidays but this was so far above and beyond any of them, it's insane how great it was. Everything was perfect. I want to go back so much, but I have to balance that with the costs and the desire to keep seeing new places. I'm sure I'll be back eventually, though, because it was just wonderful.

Formalhaut
07-23-2014, 07:13 PM
I've only ever been on one holiday, to Switzerland with Sam, and it has to be one of the best ten days in my entire life. Me and Sam stayed at his dad's house in Uster, which is somewhat near Zurich (and in the canton of, as well). We went up two mountains, Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. We went to three lakes, Greifensee, Zurichsee and Pfaffikonsee. We went cycling on two days, through a forest to Pfaffikonsee, and then on another day went to Greifensee. We went paddle boating on Zurichsee which was great fun, and went to Konstanz, in Germany one day as well, as it is a border city with Switzerland. We also went to the Rhinefalls as well, on one day.

Below are just some of the photos taken!

EDIT: Also, this is my 7,000th post! Blimey.