PDA

View Full Version : it's party time

Clo
07-04-2014, 01:53 AM
Gone to any cool PARTIES lately? :party:

Sam and Rob are staying the weekend with me, so I came back to see what's up and make a stupid thread. Because, I can. Anyway, damn, it shore do look different.

Also, if you don't remember me, feel free to throw rotten fruit in my general direction.

:monster:

Christmas
07-04-2014, 02:01 AM
:party:
:party::party:
:party::party::party:
:party::party::party::party:
:party::party::party::party::party:
:party::party::party::party::party::party:
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party:
:party::party::party::party::party::party:
:party::party::party::party::party:
:party::party::party::party:
:party::party::party:
:party::party:
:party:

Clo
07-04-2014, 02:04 AM
That post made me miss this place, Christmas.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-04-2014, 02:21 AM
Who could forget you, Clo? Only losers is who.

I went to an awesome party last night! Yesterday. Whatevs. We played slip-and-slide flip cup! It is a game of epic epicness. Slip Cup.

Everybody else left to go to a bar after that. I didn't. I crashed there. It was my friends place. He got back at like four a.m.

Alive-Cat
07-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Why don't you just stay here from now on :greenie:

There aren't parties hardly enough anymore! The only option is to often go out. I miss big parties :( actually I don't know what I'm talking about, my friend had her birthday party in her college dorms the other month and before that I had people round for my birthday. I still miss parties on the regular!

noxious.sunshine
07-04-2014, 09:39 AM
I don't go to parties.

I'm pretty anti social and just not that comfy around people like that. I don't mind having people over sometimes, but yeah. Going to a party elsewhere just no. Especially if it means staying the night there. Nope nope nope.

Old Manus
07-04-2014, 09:49 AM
I used to party all the time, but as the hangovers get steadily longer a pint on a Friday evening is enough for me these days. Genuinely surprised my body has been able to handle what has happened to it.

Christmas
07-04-2014, 09:58 AM
That explains the dripping urine from your pants after every party. :gator:

Parker
07-04-2014, 10:06 AM
ill always remember clo from that time we got drunk on a train and shouted out the windows at people xD good times miss u m8

Clo
07-04-2014, 04:36 PM
ill always remember clo from that time we got drunk on a train and shouted out the windows at people xD good times miss u m8

I must have repressed that memory.

Loony BoB
07-04-2014, 04:50 PM
I used to go to a lot of parties, but it's been every 3-4 weeks lately... I should really play FFXIV more. ;)

escobert
07-04-2014, 05:58 PM
I might go to the annual "4th of July shitshow" after fireworks. It's a party my roommates old neighbors put on every year in an old empty lot in the middle of the woods. Big fire and lots of alcohol.

Ayen
07-07-2014, 04:51 AM
What can we throw at you if we never met you before?

I don't go to parties.

I'm pretty anti social and just not that comfy around people like that. I don't mind having people over sometimes, but yeah. Going to a party elsewhere just no. Especially if it means staying the night there. Nope nope nope.

I'm pretty much the same way. Just not comfortable in that kind of social gathering.

Pumpkin
07-07-2014, 04:53 AM
Parties? That involves getting dressed and going somewhere. Sorry, after 9 pm its PJ time

Shorty
07-07-2014, 04:55 AM
Miss you, clograb! Please stay!

No, I don't go to parties. Could not be more put off.

The Man
07-07-2014, 04:55 AM
Hello Clo :party:

I don't go to parties much. Too introverted, I suspect.

Sephex
07-07-2014, 05:00 AM
I went to a family/friend gathering at my parent's house on the fourth to celebrate the 4th of July.

I know that doing American things is an incredibly sensitive subject, so I apologize if anyone is offended.

Clo
07-07-2014, 05:41 PM
Miss you, clograb! Please stay!.

For you, baby, I'd do anything. :aimkiss:

The most recent party I went to was a dance/art party in a grain silo. Danced until security kicked us out! Screw people though. They're just part of the environment.

Pike
07-24-2014, 11:29 AM
Gone to any cool PARTIES lately? :party:

No, because parties are for cool people and I am a square. :cool: