PDA

View Full Version : The EoFFers Diary

Christmas
07-05-2014, 07:41 AM
You'll post your daily happening on EoFF here. :bigsmile:

Play nice and let the diary writing begins! :bigsmile:

Alive-Cat
07-05-2014, 10:48 AM
I woke up today with a weird hangover - no headache, no feeling sick, just feeling pretty rough! I definitely prefer this hangover :greenie:

It was cool going out with work friends last night! I can hide away for a while now too because I have Monday booked off of work!

My brother is coming round later and I imagine it's going to be a very difficult conversation for me! But somehow I saved money from last night so I can drink lots of wine :p

Parker
07-05-2014, 10:57 AM
I just ate some toast. Who knows what else the day will bring?

Alive-Cat
07-06-2014, 12:23 PM
I started my day today with toast, too. Now I am lounging on a sofa drinking tea! Lazy. Waking up with super smooth legs still is the best thing in the world. I'm shopping online today for clothes and somehow I've managed to find an amazing wig for 45 pounds while my own hair is growing. I have no work tomorrow :D so I can stay up ridiculously late tonight enjoying the world of the internet. That, or get drunk somewhere. We will have to see what the day holds! :greenie:

Alive-Cat
07-07-2014, 11:51 AM
It's my day off of work today! Lucky because I couldn't sleep last night. When the sun started rising and I was still laying there awake, that was pretty annoying. Think I managad to get a few hours in the morning. Beginning to train my voice; I have a feeliing an operation isn't going to be enough. It's the thing that's causing me the most anxiety, actually. But some of these girls on YouTube are incredible though, when they briefly use their old voice it's literally unbelievable. My male voice is nowhere near as deep as theirs. There's hope. Going running soon once my breakfast has settled in my stomach. I have been wearing the same outfit basically for like four days because it's kind of unisex - really tight black jeans and baggy jumpers. Some people who know me are noticing the subtle bits of makeup I'm wearing day to day to make myself feel more like myself. Also I have ordered my own for the first time! I've dropped to a UK size 8 in woman's leggings/jeans! I'm only 5'7/5'8 and small framed so this is a healthy weight for me! Not completely sure when I develop more hips and bum if I still will be, though, we'll have to see! I'm booking an appointment with my GP later today for this week. Scary! It begins. I'm pretty psyched about getting into writing again, I'm pretty psyched about being creative generally really. I'm excited for moving in with my brother; I'll have my own room again finally and will have a private place to get ready and be myself for whole nights at a time. I'm happy/scared/uneasy/content/excited.

noxious.sunshine
07-07-2014, 12:22 PM
I just woke up, but going back to sleep for a bit. We have cleaning to do and then we're going to the beach!

I'm very sad.. Only 2 more sleeps with my girl before I take her back to Nashville. ;_;

Clo
07-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Today, a comet hit my apartment and I died. It sucked.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-09-2014, 08:11 AM
Whenever I meet someone for the first time or send them a message online for the first time, I feel like I give them the impression that I'm creepy.

I don't mean to. Maybe it's all in my head.

Yet, on more than one occasion I've been told "I thought you were weird until I got to know you" so maybe i'm just awkward with introductions.

Sephex
07-09-2014, 08:29 AM
I slept wrong and my shoulder hurt a lot. Took a painkiller and ended up playing Link to the Past for a bit today while feeling very good. I then wondered if cats perceive time the same way we do, but on a different scale. Does a cat that is middle aged sense the same amount of time passing as a middle aged person does even though a middle aged man lives longer than a cat's lifespan?

Well, the Master Sword needed to get unleashed once again to save the day, so I drifted on.

Christmas
07-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Whenever I meet someone for the first time or send them a message online for the first time, I feel like I give them the impression that I'm creepy.

I don't mean to. Maybe it's all in my head.

Yet, on more than one occasion I've been told "I thought you were weird until I got to know you" so maybe i'm just awkward with introductions.

But if you never send, then you will never know the person. Someone needs to take the first step. :bigsmile:

And for your case, everything worked out in the end right? :bigsmile:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-09-2014, 06:09 PM
It tends to work out, yeah.

Now, if only I could convince Christmas I'm not a Weirdy McWeirdface :grover:

Freya
07-11-2014, 08:23 PM
I made a thread, posted some. Spent far too much time on here when I'm at work.

Alive-Cat
07-12-2014, 12:30 AM
I am officially on the road to transitioning now yay!

MissH
07-16-2014, 02:59 PM
I'm off work today because my M.E is being a pain in the a**e. I'm alternating between TV,Facebook and EOFF. Rock n roll!

Pumpkin
07-16-2014, 04:17 PM
I'm a little bit sad today. I had a rough night, I don't feel very motivated, I'm tired, and I saw something that reminds me of something that makes me unhappy.

Going to play some video games today and try to get through some of my video games to do list since I take so long. That might cheer me up!

MissH
07-16-2014, 04:27 PM
I'm a little bit sad today. I had a rough night, I don't feel very motivated, I'm tired, and I saw something that reminds me of something that makes me unhappy.

Going to play some video games today and try to get through some of my video games to do list since I take so long. That might cheer me up!

Anything we can do to help? Sending you big hugs. Feeling sad sucks! :(

Pumpkin
07-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Thank you, that's very sweet! It's nothing too serious, don't worry :P I will be fine when I get some stuff done!

Formalhaut
07-16-2014, 06:03 PM
Feeling somewhat better compared to yesterday. Playing the X/X-2 HD remaster, which is nice, and therefore made a thread in the subforum to celebrate. Of course.

Christmas
03-28-2022, 09:00 AM
Came back here again and bumped countless threads with random replies as usual. I feel there are more things to post here compared to the past as no one is anal about threads necro anymore. :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
03-28-2022, 03:32 PM
I got the rona right now and am dying.

Mr Gashtacular
03-28-2022, 06:01 PM
i ate some toast. waiting to see what else happens today

Christmas
03-28-2022, 11:48 PM
I got the rona right now and am dying.

God, hang in there and take care. I recovered from it recently (i have mild symptoms). Rest well and take the appropriate medication accordingly. Love ya.