PDA

View Full Version : Article: Sims 3: FF Episode 15 - Squall and Rinoa try to cheat on each other!

Psychotic
07-05-2014, 10:33 AM
You can view the page at http://home.eyesonff.com/content.php/3163-Let-s-Play-The-Sims-3-Final-Fantasy-Episode-15-Squall-and-Rinoa-cheat

Christmas
03-29-2022, 12:24 PM
God, does any of your crap works?

Psychotic
03-30-2022, 12:37 PM
No, and there's nothing I can do about it because YouTube deleted the entire EoFF YouTube channel.

Mr Gashtacular
03-30-2022, 09:05 PM
No, and there's nothing I can do about it because YouTube deleted the entire EoFF YouTube channel.

why

Loony BoB
03-31-2022, 12:02 PM
oh shit, does that mean the FF7 Moments project is dead too? Damn. I should re-upload that on my personal YouTube or something sometime.

Psychotic
03-31-2022, 03:06 PM

whyRepeated copyright infringement. I don't actually know what the infringements are because they did not tell us. It was pulled with no warning and good luck trying to get a human being to look at your case when you're a small channel with what, 3 - 5k subscribers? Honestly it's YouTube so it could've been anything from a Let's Play to a song to using trailer footage.

Mr Gashtacular
03-31-2022, 05:43 PM

whyRepeated copyright infringement. I don't actually know what the infringements are because they did not tell us. It was pulled with no warning and good luck trying to get a human being to look at your case when you're a small channel with what, 3 - 5k subscribers? Honestly it's YouTube so it could've been anything from a Let's Play to a song to using trailer footage.

that sucks and so does youtube. wtf