PDA

View Full Version : If EoFFers Worked in an Actual Office

Night Fury
07-10-2014, 06:12 AM
Then this is the kind of trout that Psychotic pulls every single day. (the guy in the picture is lonnybob)

http://journey2happy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/seth-rogan-nighbours-film-airbag-chair-prank-13813566985.gif

Shorty
07-10-2014, 06:15 AM
I would be Pam. I am Pam in real life. And I am watching The Office right this very instant.

Shiny
07-10-2014, 06:23 AM
I'd be like Agent Lana from Archer except with more sohphiscated clothing attire that's office appropriate. Why is this just exclusively staff though?

Night Fury
07-10-2014, 06:26 AM
I'd be like Agent Lana from Archer except with more sohphiscated clothing attire that's office appropriate. Why is this just exclusively staff though?

Idk? I wanted to put it in the staff forum but that GIF and the idea that Psychotic is an office prankster was too good not to share with everyone. If anyone else wants to join the staff office feel free xD idk.

I think I'd just be that chick that goofs around, takes breaks constantly and is just always at the coffee machine - never at the desk. yet somehow, manages to put together a pretty neat project from time to time.

Pike and Hux are just like, totally sitting together on the computers ALL DAY. They literally clock in and stay at their computers. I'm pretty sure they're not doing work but are actually playing video games the whole time.

Dr Unne, Rantz, and o_O are the guys from the IT Crowd, obviously. They have a separate office in the basement for sure.
Unne = Roy, Rantz = Moss and o_O is Richmond hahahahaha.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_menkwnI73R1r61a7no3_500.gif

Shorty
07-10-2014, 06:33 AM
I think Rantz is the quirky delivery guy. Steve is the head of accounting, Quin is the janitor. Matt and Shauna are warehouse leads and they throw parties down there when no one is looking.

Night Fury
07-10-2014, 06:34 AM
I'm actually crying at o_O as Richmond. He totally is.

Shorty
07-10-2014, 06:37 AM
Proto is Assistant to the Regional Manager.

Who's the head of IT and who's their goon squad?!

Quindiana Jones
07-10-2014, 06:37 AM
I think Rantz is the quirky delivery guy. Steve is the head of accounting, Quin is the janitor. Matt and Shauna are warehouse leads and they throw parties down there when no one is looking.

:G

Night Fury
07-10-2014, 06:39 AM
Shlup.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-01/enhanced/webdr07/29/15/enhanced-2062-1391026137-2.jpg

Shorty
07-10-2014, 06:39 AM
Why don't you want to be the janitor?!

Who is an acceptable replacement as janitor? :colbert:

Night Fury
07-10-2014, 06:44 AM
Rantz definitely egged Happy Noodle Boy on to photocopy his arse.

Psychotic
07-10-2014, 08:16 AM
I do work in an office and I am pretty much acknowledged as the one true office prankster :shobon: I would definitely do things like that to BoB!

Vasher
07-10-2014, 09:56 AM
My office life ended ~6 years ago. Worked in an office, then for myself, took an "office job", went on my own again. If you're working for someone, you're just making money for someone other than yourself.

I bought my son some Master Replica light sabers from Costco many moons ago. My buddy and I picked up Vader and Luke from my home (along with some robes). Back at the office, I shut off all the lights for the floor and said "I sense something, a presence I've not felt since...", light sabers on, battle commence. It was pretty awesome.

We also put fake crap on the toilet seat and on the floor in front of the toilet. Covered it in moistened TP for effect. Unfortunately, one guys wife showed up during lunch (we did it at the start of lunch, then boned out). Unbeknownst to us, the ladies room was "out of order"/locked, so she went to the men's room and found our faux poop. Let's just say "Prank=Backfired".

Had an office on Beverly Drive. Drank a few bottles of quality tequila and ended up racing my buddy/superior through Sepulveda pass. He was an amateur, at best.

Tapped my assistants rear in that office quite a few times. Shweeeeeeet Jesus was that good.

Now married with children, my commute is ~90'. Can still take upwards of an hour to get there depending on traffic (kids) and whether or not I'm hung over.

Pheesh
07-10-2014, 04:49 PM
Rantz definitely egged Happy Noodle Boy on to photocopy his arse.

Who needs egging on? :/

Bubba
07-10-2014, 06:50 PM
I work in an office. 50% of my working day is me trawling through EOFF and replying to threads. None of my work colleagues are aware of this.

If everyone in my office was a member of EOFF then I reckon I would get found out pretty quickly.

Shorty
07-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Then this is the kind of trout that Psychotic pulls every single day. (the guy in the picture is lonnybob)

http://journey2happy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/seth-rogan-nighbours-film-airbag-chair-prank-13813566985.gif

Off-topic, but looking at this gif makes me like, physically angry at how fake and unrealistic this prank is :mad2:

Bubba
07-10-2014, 06:59 PM

Off-topic, but looking at this gif makes me like, physically angry at how fake and unrealistic this prank is :mad2:

Exactly!

He clearly lands on his back in the CG part but then suddenly he hits the chair on his front???

What the hell is that about?!!

Psychotic
07-10-2014, 07:03 PM
I work in an office. 50% of my working day is me trawling through EOFF and replying to threads. None of my work colleagues are aware of this.

If everyone in my office was a member of EOFF then I reckon I would get found out pretty quickly.Just reported you to HR. Hopefully snitching on more of my coworkers can earn me a veritable bonanza of prizes.

Shorty
07-10-2014, 07:04 PM
Who's HR?

I Took the Red Pill
07-10-2014, 07:08 PM
Cuchulainn.

KentaRawr!
07-10-2014, 07:19 PM
I do work in an office, just as Psy does! I fluctuate between being excessively productive to the point of wanting to stay longer than my shift actually lasts so that I can get stuff done to being a lazy jerk the entire time. :lol: Of course, it's a student position so it's not like I'm in the "corporate ladder" or whatever people call it.

If I were to try and fit myself into that atmosphere I'd probably be a janitor. I'll take Quin's job. :p

Pumpkin
07-10-2014, 07:26 PM
I'm not sure who I would be but I hope it isn't bad :P

Iceglow
07-10-2014, 07:39 PM
Wait, Shiny, you lost me are you talking about The Office when you say I'm head of accounting? Because I don't recall there being an head of accounting in The I.T. Crowd, in which case I may need some links because I do not partake in watching The Office, US or UK versions.

Also, I work in an office, we tend to do plenty of fun things throughout the day to keep morale up. Tomorrow for some fun we're having a table tennis tournament in the board room. I've been volunteered to hold up the honour of the Candidate Support Team... as I am new to the job, some of the others in the office decided to spout the faintly ridiculous rumour that I used to play as an Under 21 England team player to scare the guys I'm up against (it's us versus the consultants. Ironically, it's the consultants who started the rumour to mess with one of their own because he can be a little cocky).

Tomorrow should be ridiculously good if a little embarrassing.

Shorty
07-10-2014, 07:40 PM
I said you were the head of accounting. :colbert: I actually think you'd be better suited as the head of HR.

Ayen
07-10-2014, 07:51 PM
I'd be the highly irritable workaholic who spends all day at his desk and pacing back and forth and only spending 20% of it actually working waiting until the last minute to get all of my work done, but would always be on time with my deadlines.

escobert
07-10-2014, 08:21 PM
I only condone this if workaholic characters are included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i4kYZKu-kc

Formalhaut
07-10-2014, 08:31 PM
I don't know who I would be. Maybe the annoying one who tries to get the office to participate in charity fundraisers, events and blood donation drives.

Rantz
07-10-2014, 08:40 PM
I'd love everybody and be happy!

Shauna
07-10-2014, 08:48 PM
I also work in an office. I'm the person who works too hard and actually does their job day in day out. ;_;

noxious.sunshine
07-10-2014, 09:15 PM
I'd be a Jim. I'd fuck with parker.

Pumpkin
07-10-2014, 09:18 PM
I guess in the office I work in I'm the one who gets things done too quickly and then leaves my boss struggling to find more work for me

Freya
07-10-2014, 09:25 PM
I guess in the office I work in I'm the one who gets things done too quickly and then leaves my boss struggling to find more work for me
That's me currently. Trolllololing on EoFF.

I do things to quick, get everything done, then get bored and lose drive to do other things. On EoFF and in my office job.

Psychotic
07-10-2014, 09:52 PM
Psychotic is obviously Dwight Schrute.Don't know who that is, wiki'd.

He is notorious for his lack of social skills and common sense, his love for martial arts and the justice system

http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar36506_77.gif

Freya
07-10-2014, 09:58 PM
Beats. Bears. Battlestar Galactica.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-10-2014, 11:11 PM
I think I would probably be the guy who didn't work there but stuck around anyways.

Or not. I dunno. Never done office work.

Colonel Angus
07-11-2014, 12:20 AM
I'm the guy who's going to become Creed. I'll try to find some way to not do any real work.

Shiny
07-11-2014, 01:06 AM
Who's HR?

Cuchulainn.

In that case I'm reporting sexual harassment by him to him.

Iceglow
07-15-2014, 11:13 PM
Wait, so what why would I be the head of accounting still Shorty? And what makes you say the head of HR? Is it because the head of HR is the guy whose too busy firing people to know their names?

Loony BoB
07-16-2014, 11:54 AM
I would spend the entire day talking about football and video games while somehow simultaneously getting all my work done with no real explanation as to how both things happened (seriously I don't even know).

Shorty
07-16-2014, 05:22 PM

You must be new to working in offices. I thought the unspoken rule was to take a project and drag it out for as long as is reasonably possible.

Freya
07-16-2014, 05:23 PM
Man I try to stretch things out but you can only stretch out 5 mins of work so far.

Scotty_ffgamer
07-16-2014, 06:43 PM
I would spend the entire day talking about football ...

6yN2H3--1aw

Colonel Angus
07-17-2014, 12:03 AM

You must be new to working in offices. I thought the unspoken rule was to take a project and drag it out for as long as is reasonably possible.

People don't purposely take their time, it's just that office works sucks all the life out of you, crushing your soul, making you a lifeless shell.

:ffvitrouble:

Shorty
07-17-2014, 12:17 AM
I purposefully take my time.

Pumpkin
07-17-2014, 03:26 AM

I'd just feel so useless doing that though.

Thing is, I don't just sit there and hammer away at my work with intensity or speed through it. I take my time, maybe surf EoFF in the background, have a snack, get some water, and just go at my own pace. I still just seem to get things done much more quickly than they expect me to :/

Wolf Kanno
07-18-2014, 05:09 AM
Definitely Superman...

vk7Kl62KW7Q

For a real life scene from one of my jobs... well I can't find a scene from the film Waiting that doesn't drop an F-Bomb.

Psychotic
07-18-2014, 06:49 AM
I would spend the entire day talking about football and video games while somehow simultaneously getting all my work done with no real explanation as to how both things happened (seriously I don't even know).This is literally my life. Well, not so much the video games part. Replace that with Game of Thrones.

I guess in the office I work in I'm the one who gets things done too quickly and then leaves my boss struggling to find more work for meIt's always like that when you're new. Give it time!

Pike
07-24-2014, 11:59 AM
I wish I worked in an actual office. Maybe then I would actually get weekends off for the first time in my life. :(

Loony BoB
07-24-2014, 12:02 PM
I would spend the entire day talking about football and video games while somehow simultaneously getting all my work done with no real explanation as to how both things happened (seriously I don't even know).This is literally my life. Well, not so much the video games part. Replace that with Game of Thrones.
Oh, yeah, video games doesn't get brought up much at my work. But this is if EoFFers were in an office, so...

EDIT: Also Game of Thrones would probably be just as hotly discussed in an EoFF workplace.

Christmas
07-25-2014, 07:40 AM
Christmas is the person who needs to put a new jug in the water cooler and ends up spilling it everywhere and just flailing around in a big puddle of water and finally manages to put the jug on and there's only like, one cup of water's worth left in it. Then she immediately stands up and smiles, proud of a job well done.

Oh cool! Actually I was thinking of being a chair in the office who harass and molest everyone's butts. This is pretty cool too. :bigsmile:

~*~Celes~*~
07-25-2014, 04:57 PM
I'm the annoying one who always feels left out but from time to time has encouraging wise words for people.

Christmas
07-25-2014, 05:01 PM
I'm the annoying one who always feels left out but from time to time has encouraging wise words for people.

You are never left out from my heart. Always a place there for you and your wise words. :bigsmile:

Parker
07-25-2014, 05:58 PM
i'd be like a useless middle manager you absolutely hate but need to talk with as part of your jobs even tho my role is pretty pointless

noxious.sunshine
07-25-2014, 06:55 PM
Parker, if Dwight Schrute and Michael Scott had a son, it would be you. That is who you would be in an office. God help you.

Parker
07-25-2014, 07:00 PM
im nothing like either of those people hth

~*~Celes~*~
07-26-2014, 12:26 AM

You are never left out from my heart. Always a place there for you and your wise words. :bigsmile:
<3 :D

Del Murder
07-28-2014, 08:43 PM
I'm Robert California.