PDA

View Full Version : Hobbies!

Freya
07-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Besides video games :stare: What are you hobbies?

I've recently been hula hooping! I also draw and write occasionally. I need to give myself more time to dedication to the things I like. I'm a bit selfless and tend to do a lot for others and that takes up my time a lot. I also love cooking.

What are your non video game hobbies?

Pumpkin
07-11-2014, 08:07 PM
Writing, reading, drawing, video gaming, eating, sleeping, tickling boyfriend, foruming

Shorty
07-11-2014, 08:18 PM
I haven't been doing many of my hobbies lately. Baking treats, photography, reading and traveling, I suppose. And bingewatching movies and tv.

Araciel
07-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Well-documented pen and paper rpg'er
reading
eating at restaurants
gambling
super nerdy board games
giiiitar

Freya
07-11-2014, 08:25 PM
I haven't been doing many of my hobbies lately. Baking treats, photography, reading and traveling, I suppose. And bingewatching movies and tv.
You should do more of them!

Shorty
07-11-2014, 08:26 PM
I know I should! I keep telling myself I need to go hike out to a waterfall we have here to photograph but I work six days a week now and I need to have my lazy day :( baking is easier, though!

Shauna
07-11-2014, 09:24 PM
I don't have many hobbies. I need to work on this. :(

Video games, reading... and watching copious amounts of rubbish.

sharkythesharkdogg
07-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Work and grumbling about work. :eep:

Ayen
07-11-2014, 10:43 PM
I like to write, listen to music, and collect things. I collected all the seasons of Charmed, Buffy, Xena, Glee (that's out on DVD anyway), and Emily of New Moon. I still have one more season of Star Trek TOS to get before I can get started on TNG, and still need to get to collecting Angel and Hercules so I'll have everything there. I have also been collecting That 70's Show and WrestleMania. I need to get around to collecting the Game of Thrones seasons as well.

Freya
07-11-2014, 10:46 PM
I don't have many hobbies. I need to work on this. :(

Video games, reading... and watching copious amounts of rubbish.
You should hula hoop. It's fun :3

Shauna
07-11-2014, 10:46 PM
I have never been able to hula hoop. :(

Jess
07-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Reading. I like drawing but I haven't done anything in a long time. I bought myself some new pencils today, so I'm going to try and do something over the weekend.

I'm going to try and get into running, or something else to keep myself fit but I'm not 100% sure what yet. :jess:

Ayen
07-11-2014, 11:45 PM
I have never been able to hula hoop. :(

I feel your pain. Every time I try to hula hoop the thing just fell to the floor. Though they were pretty big for me.

Reading. I like drawing but I haven't done anything in a long time. I bought myself some new pencils today, so I'm going to try and do something over the weekend.

I'm going to try and get into running, or something else to keep myself fit but I'm not 100% sure what yet. :jess:

Man, I used to draw all the time. I was really into comic books when I was younger so I used to make my own. I couldn't draw worth crap, but people were more drawn to the stories I'd pull out of my ass than they were on the drawings themselves. I found a bunch of them in my drawer when I was clearing it out a couple of weeks, really took me back.

Freya
07-12-2014, 12:36 AM
I couldn't hula hoop until 4 days ago when I kept trying. Bow j can just kinda sorta hula hoop. I can keep it up for a while!

Alive-Cat
07-12-2014, 12:50 AM
Composing music, writing, is fashion a hobby? Like generally looking dope? Running. These are all things I hope to turn from hobbies into like things myself and others are benefiting from in life, especially writing. Would be nice to one day maybe have a career in something I like doing.

Pike
07-12-2014, 01:29 AM
Uh I have no hobbies besides video games.

(And I like it that way!)

Shiny
07-12-2014, 01:56 AM
Aside from video games...writing screenplays and music (though less so recently), listening to music, searching for new music, YouTube (just in general), swimming (best summer hobby), watching movies or shows, reading novels, EoFF (obvi), video editing stuff, filming stuff, photography, making smoothies (I am pretty obsessed with smoothies).

Christmas
07-12-2014, 02:32 AM
filming stuff, photography,

Of course! These are some of those hobbies which you can shoot people and cut their heads off legally! :bigsmile:

Night Fury
07-12-2014, 05:49 AM
I like singing, writing, dancing, playing video games and painting sometimes!

I'd like to get into Yoga :)

escobert
07-12-2014, 02:34 PM
snowshoeing, hiking, fishing, being mauled by my kitty, shooting AK's, cursing at my computer and staring at my fish tank.

Quindiana Jones
07-12-2014, 02:56 PM
Sam was always my favourite, but I liked Merry as well.

Mo-Nercy
07-12-2014, 04:14 PM
Sports. I don't play as much as I used to, but I've developed a solid armchair-expert understanding of just about every mainstream sport there is to be played.

All the normal stuff; movies, TV, eating, drinking.

Oh, and driving. I love enlisting a friend every now and again to go on shortish road trip with me. Normally, we just drive somewhere 2-3 hours away, have lunch and come right back. On the way, I'll have the GPS going, not to get directions to the destination though, but to see if there's any windy side roads worth discovering. I recently did a longer trip from Sydney to Toowoomba, and that was hella fun. And exhausting.

noxious.sunshine
07-13-2014, 01:29 AM
Music- Listening & singing it. Reading, sometimes writing. posting here, chatting in #eoff, being a bitch, drinking, cooking, churning butter...

Denmark
07-13-2014, 02:02 AM
twitter and buying food

Pike
07-24-2014, 11:42 AM
oh hey does Netflix count as a hobby?

Cause that.