PDA

View Full Version : GF distribution

Colonel Angus
07-13-2014, 07:05 AM
Do you assign GF to certain characters, or do you constantly switch junctions between characters when needed so they can constantly gain experience?

Personally, I like to assign certain ones to certain people. Squall almost always gets Diablos, despite the fact that many of Diablos' junctions aren't needed for Squall (like Hit-J).

Shorty
07-13-2014, 07:31 AM
I do give certain GFs to certain characters. Squall generally gets Shiva, Diablos, Bahamut, Quistis always gets Quezacotl,Pandemonium, and Doomtrain, Rinoa gets Leviathan and Carbuncle, Selphie gets Cerberus, Irvine gets Ifrit, Zell gets the Brothers. I don't remember the rest right now.

Ayen
07-13-2014, 07:58 AM
I give Squall Shiva, Zell Ifrit, and Selphie Quezacotl. I never focus on the GFs beyond that.

Colonel Angus
07-13-2014, 08:07 AM
I'm w/ giving Zell Ifrit. It can go either way between him & Irvine having Ifrit or the Brothers. Both of those GF are great for attackers. I like the idea of Irvine having Ifrit, due to Ifrit having the ammo refinery ability, but by the time I get Irvine, Zell has already a tight relationship w/ Ifrit.

I usually start Quez w/ Quistis, but I always it always tends to end up w/ Selphie.

Currently I have it: Squall/Diablos, Rinoa/Shiva & Carbuncle, Selphie/Quez, Zell/Ifrit, Irvine/Bros., & Quistis/Siren.

I'm pretty sure I give Squall Bahamut, but that's all I remember right now.

blackmage_nuke
07-13-2014, 10:17 AM
I put them wherever the stat junctions work best

Pumpkin
07-14-2014, 03:55 AM
Squall = Ifrit and Cerberus
Quistis = Carbuncle and Pandemona
Zell = Quezacotl and Cactuar
Selphie = Siren and Alexander
Rinoa = Shiva and Leviathan
Irvine = Brothers and Diablos

Dat Matt
07-19-2014, 01:26 AM
All my GFs were divided around the players I actually used. Can't remember the spread, but It's like 5 or 6 for each of my main characters or something like that.