PDA

View Full Version : Let's Talk About Our Relationships!

Jinx
07-14-2014, 12:27 AM
If you aren't in one, talk about your past ones!

Denmark and I have this game we play: if one of us is in the bedroom and the other isn't, but starts to hear them come in, we cover ourselves completely with a blanket and hide. The other person then uncovers the person under the blanket, and the person under the blanket tries not to laugh. It's really, really, really hard.

We're very well suited for one another. We're both lazy and like food and are socially awkward and don't like to go out much. We also like a lot of the same shows.

Tell me about your relationship!

Is this the real life?

Pike
07-14-2014, 12:31 AM
Huxley and I like obscure and grognardy video games, Star Trek, history, and complaining about writing.

I also cannot recall any time that we have disagreed on something that was not food related. (Sorry hon but pepperoni is in fact the undisputed best pizza topping :aimkiss: )

Clearly ours is a match forged in the depths of Red Mountain which no Keening can Sunder.

Is this just fantasy?

Madame Adequate
07-14-2014, 12:36 AM
Pepperoni is second-best. Sorry babe but Hawai'ian is objectively the best of all.

But yes, Pike is completely right (about everything else :stare:) and I've never got on with anyone as well as I get on with her. For example, she makes dorky references to Morrowind and I think it's the best thing.

No escape from reality.

The Man
07-14-2014, 02:15 AM
My last ex and I got on great and rarely argued, and I'm pretty sure the only reason we even broke up is because we both had deep-seated psychological issues we were dealing with. We still talk on a routine basis and she may be coming to visit me towards the end of this year. The psychological issues are still there for both of us though so I'm not sure this will constitute us getting back together. Probably not.

Open your eyes...

Sephex
07-14-2014, 02:28 AM
Denmark and I have this game we play: if one of us is in the bedroom and the other isn't, but starts to hear them come in, we cover ourselves completely with a blanket and hide. The other person then uncovers the person under the blanket, and the person under the blanket tries not to laugh. It's really, really, really hard.

Shelly does this and all I have to say is, "I appear to have a laughing blanket!" She completely loses her composure and then I tackle her because I can.

Look up to the skies and see~

Freya
07-14-2014, 02:31 AM
We have this thing about tv shows. We can't progress in a tv show without the other there. This has moved over to telltale games. Specifically Walking Dead. I'm still waiting to play Ep 2 so he'll sit down and watch me play it. So I just played wolf without him.

We also play WoW together. Well when i'm not bored with it.

I also enjoy watching him kick everyone's butt at street racing too.

There's also this weird thing about me loving to drink his tears of anguish with game of thrones. He's just a show watcher.

Luckily we don't have much for difference when it comes to food. I make it, he eats it.

I'm just a poor boy!

Shiny
07-14-2014, 05:43 AM
Denmark and I have this game we play: if one of us is in the bedroom and the other isn't, but starts to hear them come in, we cover ourselves completely with a blanket and hide. The other person then uncovers the person under the blanket, and the person under the blanket tries not to laugh.
That made me laugh just thinking of it. Cute!

I need no sympathy.

Alive-Cat
07-14-2014, 06:15 AM
I've had two long term relationships, lots of silly little ones but two that were long and good, both with girls. Well, they were good for me, less so for them. I'm a great partner to have, like, I'm super understanding and romantic and giving in every way, but growing up I've been dealing with things and I've been so self destructive. That was always the problem. They would constantly have to worry about me and for good reason. I really was nuts! No matter how much someone loved me I just couldn't love myself; recently the root of all this has come clear to me but at the time I was just lost. Looking back, both relationships ended for the same reason; they were just tired. Like, I ended both the relationships, but I ended them because I could see - I was wearing them down into the ground. I knew they deserved to be with someone without all my issues, someone able to make them happy all the time and generally be better than I was. They both seem to have found that now! So I know what I did was right. I'm happy.

But yeah, I'm really immature, and both the girls weren't actually so immature when we got together, but I brought them around to my way of thinking! I like to make people jump, I spend a lot of time planning out really complicated ways to scare people. I remember something I used to do with the first girl, we used to get inside the bedsheet with a torch and I'd read out loud to her. It's really weird because I always associate losing my virginity with Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - we both lost it to each other and afterwards we were kind of too excited to sleep so we stayed up and watched that.

I'm not so sure I'll ever be in another relationship, there's a part of me that really doesn't see it happening, but, I'm open to the possibility it could someday. I'm cool with it for now, the next few years are gonna be hard anyway and I have a lot of things to focus on rather than dating. It's lonely but that's just the way it is sometimes!

'Cause I'm easy come! Easy go!

escobert
07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
I hate relationships. I hate people :)

Little high! Little low!

Araciel
07-14-2014, 02:12 PM
I love my computer.

Any way the wind blows...

Mo-Nercy
07-14-2014, 03:19 PM
I've only ever had one solid long term relationship and for the most part, it was great. We had met in high school and broke up just before university started. We both saw a couple of other people briefly throughout uni before we found each other again and dated for another 6 years. She got to a point where she was looking to move on to the next stage of our lives and I would've been all for it, but a combination of factors prevented us from doing so. In the end, she lost patience and I got angry because she was losing her patience.

Looking back at us now, we really weren't that compatible. We had very different values and expectations of each other, which we persevered through in our early twenties because it was kind of fun to challenge each other and laugh about it later on. After we had moved in with each other though, it just got a bit too real.

Things we did enjoy together though were eating out, gaming, our little road trips and weekend getaways. And we both loved our cats dearly. Whenever I used to start thinking bitter thoughts about her after our breakup, I remember that 99.9% of the times we shared were awesome.

I've been single for almost a year now, and it's been great. Like I said, I met this girl back in high school and have pretty much gone from relationship to relationship to back to her for 6 years without pause, so really, I've never really experienced being single for this long before. Things are going well for me in my career and other aspirations, so I'm not looking for anyone at the moment. Maybe after things settle down a bit.

Doesn't really matter to me~, to me.

Pumpkin
07-14-2014, 03:52 PM
We have our struggles but we both want to make the other happy and we both do what we can to achieve that, so that's something positive. It's the only relationship I've been in where someone doesn't constantly lie to me and I actually trust the other person not to cheat on me or do things to purposely hurt me.

Mama, just killed a man...

Aulayna
07-14-2014, 03:56 PM
I have a very healthy relationship with my right hand, though I should probably give the left one a chance from time to time too. I dunno though, it just doesn't always tickle me the right way.

​User was Banned for this post

Put a gun against his head,

Christmas
07-14-2014, 03:58 PM
I thought you are saving the left hand for me. :chocobo:

PS: Cool Story (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/97395-Your-First-Love-Tales-of-Happiness-and-Tales-of-Sadness?p=1997532#post1997532)

Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.

Jessweeee♪
07-14-2014, 05:44 PM
I started dating my boyfriend a year and a half ago. We had a lot of mutual friends and went to the same parties and one of these friends gave him my number I guess? We were texting about Portal 2 and I was like "I've never done co-op" and he was like "me either why don't I bring it to your house and we'll play together." I texted my best friend something like "daniel invited himself to my house for 'co-op' he wants the vag aw yiss" and my friend for some reason took a screen shot of that and sent it to him omg why and he texts her something "lol no." Anyway I picked him up, we finished Portal 2 co-op, marathoned The Venture Bros. and then made out a little before I dropped him back off at home at like 3AM. Definitely my most successful first date ever.

It got kind of serious but he had plans to go to school in a faraway town so we broke up, then later decided to give the long distance thing a try after all. It's going well c:

Mama, life had just begun!

Shauna
07-14-2014, 06:07 PM
Matt and I had an extended debate about what putting a cookie "in your face" actually means.

But now I've gone and thrown it all away~!

Dat Matt
07-14-2014, 06:14 PM
Matt and I had an extended debate about what putting a cookie "in your face" actually means.

She tries her best to make valid points and we all love her for it, but last night she was delusional to think she was making any sense. I mean, your mouth and lips =/= your face.

Mama! Ooh~~!

Del Murder
07-14-2014, 06:20 PM
My wife and I have this thing where we make super cute babies and then make everyone jealous that their babies aren't as beautiful as ours. It's really fun.

We also hold hands at Ikea.

Didn't mean to make you cry!

metagloria
07-14-2014, 06:27 PM
My wife and I have this thing where we make super cute babies and then make everyone jealous that their babies aren't as beautiful as ours. It's really fun.

My wife and I have the same thing! Except just one baby. (And most likely staying that way, biologically at least - we do want to adopt.)

We met at a church function, flirted for a couple of weeks, she came over to play Mario, she showed me two 1-ups in Mario 3 that I didn't know were there (plus the fact that you can kill the jumping flame dealies with your raccoon tail), and that's when we knew it was love. <3 We got married like five months later.

If you want, you can read our (long) versions of the how-we-met story and details of our super sweet open-invite block party wedding (we had a velcro wall. did you have a velcro wall at your wedding? i didn't think so) here: http://mattrochellewedding.blogspot.com/

Also: the day I proposed, which was a formality because we were already well into planning the wedding, I covered up the fact that I was going to be gone all day (I had to drive an hour or so to pick up the ring) by explaining that I had to fight Yiazmat. :cool:

If I'm not back again this time tomorrow...

Jess
07-14-2014, 07:59 PM
He is the other half of me. :) We've been together for over 4 years. We moved in together after 10 months and now we're trying to save up a deposit for our very own house: :excited:

He puts up with my crazy. He makes me a happy Jess. :jess:

Carry on! Carry on!

Ayen
07-14-2014, 10:02 PM
I never been in a relationship. I had crushes, girls who crushed on me, and a twelve year old girl who looked fourteen give me her phone number in an attempt to make me her boyfriend, but nothing ever came of them. Seriously, it was a Halloween party at a church, one girl gave me a fake number and then this brunette just comes out of nowhere, hands me a piece of paper with her number on it and tells me to call her. Was she stalking me? At least her number was real.

As if nothing really matters...

noxious.sunshine
07-14-2014, 10:34 PM
Jay and I are a good match. But he's kinda lazy when he isn't in school or working or in the Army, which drives me insane.

And it kind of irritates me when he tells people I'm a lot crazier than he is (it's always when I'm not around to say otherwise).

But, it works. I can practically get away with murder and he's like "Whatever makes you happy!".. Which is something I've never had in a relationship. And in return, I feed him and clean the apt and tell him what to do and try to run his life. Sometimes we bump heads about it, but then he eventually realizes that I'm right and he should listen to me more.

Too late! My time has come!

escobert
07-14-2014, 10:47 PM
Sometimes we bump heads about it, but then he eventually realizes that I'm right and he should listen to me more.

Yeah, I always had trouble with that one.

Sends shivers down my spine.

Shiny
07-15-2014, 01:22 AM
Anyway I picked him up, we finished Portal 2 co-op, marathoned The Venture Bros. and then made out a little before I dropped him back off at home at like 3AM. Definitely my most successful first date ever.

It got kind of serious but he had plans to go to school in a faraway town so we broke up, then later decided to give the long distance thing a try after all. It's going well c:

Interesting, it was the exact opposite in our case. We bonded over our hatred for Portal when we met in May 2011. Then in late May or early June I invited him to go with me to this random pool party where there were Russian mafia. It was inside an apartment building owned by the Russian mob apparently and they'd get pissed when used their "super secret" pool. So we had to swim almost in the dark. It was pretty romantic and we had our first kiss inside the jacuzzi. He got an awkward boner and I thought that was amusing, but my two friends had to ruin the moment by jumping in with us so they could tell ghost stories. -_-

I think it was August 2011 when he invited me to his family's home in Maryland and I met pretty much all of his family because I attended a wedding. That was a bit overwhelming, but they were all super nice. We started officially dating in July 2011 and he asked me at Central Park which was the same day of a free Beyonce concert and that is the only reason why I remember the date :3 We're both athletic nerds so it's s'all gud. I had a few other prospects at the time around getting together with my current bf, but the issues were either they couldn't understand my schedule and required a lot of time from me, or they were disloyal whores.

Body's aching all the time!

MissH
07-15-2014, 10:20 AM
Danny (Bubba) and I are complete lunatics. I'm pretty sure if someone listened to the rubbish we talk about we'd be wheeled away in white straight jackets. We've definately had our ups and downs, but I've never been with anyone I'm so similar too. It's pretty freaky! We say things at the same times and do things at the same time and it's just weird!

We've been looking at houses recently and I can't wait to be able to be fully crazy in our own house! :love:

Goodbye everybody!

Pumpkin
07-15-2014, 12:43 PM
I thought of something new. I seem to jinx sharky when he plays video games by being positive and encouraging (You're doing great and such) so now I instead yell things like "You suck" and "That was awful" and he seems to do pretty well o.O

I've got to go!

Bubba
07-15-2014, 04:30 PM
Yeah, me and Sophie are totally bonkers... but in the best possible way. The stuff we come out with is ridiculous! Definitely had ups and downs but I love the place we're at right now. The fact that she's a massive Man Utd fan, cheap date (total lightweight ;)), really supportive and now is into Zelda and Final Fantasy... I can't ask for much more than that!

Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth~!

MissH
07-15-2014, 06:52 PM
Yeah, me and Sophie are totally bonkers... but in the best possible way. The stuff we come out with is ridiculous! Definitely had ups and downs but I love the place we're at right now. The fact that she's a massive Man Utd fan, cheap date (total lightweight ;)), really supportive and now is into Zelda and Final Fantasy... I can't ask for much more than that!

:-) Awww, likewise FuF :love:

Ps I am pretty awesome ;)

Mama! Ooh~~~!

o_O
07-15-2014, 11:38 PM
We call each other anything you could imagine except for each others' names; you'd think two inanimate objects had learnt to speak and gotten engaged if you heard us addressing each other.

I don't wanna die!

Formalhaut
07-16-2014, 12:24 AM
Me and Sam met on the second day of University, which was Monday 16th September. There was a Christian Union music event going on at the Chapel on campus, and being Christian, I decided to go to it. It was there that I met Sam for the first time. It was only a brief encounter really - I'm naturally shy anyway so we didn't speak for long. I then met him throughout Fresher's Week at various events.

On the first Sunday, the 22nd September, we both went to church together and then decided to walk around Winchester for awhile. It was during that walk that he asked me out, after exactly six days of knowing me. That sounds fast, but it's worked out! It's our first anniversary in nearly two months, and it's very exciting!

I feel as if we both contribute stuff to each other. He gives me more confidence and someone who I can voice my concerns to, while I guess I give him... I don't know. You'd have to ask him that. It's hard to explain exactly what makes us work, but it's just something special. Something I can't describe.

We have our funny little mannerisms. When one of us is jokingly annoyed, he goes 'smeh', and then I go 'smeh', and this repeats for awhile. He's introduced me to plenty of films and T.V series. I've now seen Firefly, the Matrix, Supernatural, Fringe, Lost Girl and some others. I've now been introduced to Battlestar Galactica. It seems fun.

But I've now introduced him to Final Fantasy! Haha! Success!

His family is also super nice. Much nicer than my own family to him, frankly. I've met most of his immediate and extended family, and I can't fault any of them, they're great to me and for that I'm thankful!

I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-16-2014, 12:32 AM
404: page not found/error etc

I see a little silhouetto of a man...

Bubba
07-20-2014, 12:55 AM
Example of random crap...

MissH: "What does 'bae ' mean?"
Bubba: "I see it on Twitter all the time. I think it means babe or 'other half'"

MissH immediately googles 'bae'

MissH: "Apparently it means 'before anyone else'"
Bubba: "Oh really?"
MissH: "Yup. But in Danish it actually means pooh"
Bubba: "So really people are just calling each other turds without realising?"
MissH: "Yep!"

MissH starts flirting...

MissH: "Oh, hi bae!"
Bubba: "Stop calling me a turd"
MissH: "You're looking real sexy, bae..."
Bubba: "I don't think there is such a thing as a sexy turd."

MissH starts laughing

MissH: "Now I can just imagine a pooh dressed up in lingerie doing a sexy dance!"
Bubba: "Jesus Christ. I can't believe how quickly we went from the word 'bae' to a sexy turd dancing in lingerie...

SCARAMOUCHE! SCARAMOUCHE! CAN YOU DO THE FANDANGO?!

MissH
07-20-2014, 12:57 AM
Awww mannn!!! :blush:

I've only been here a week and I'm already being named and shamed!!! Right, I'll get to work on thinking what I can write about you!!

Let the games begin!!

Thunderbolts and lightning! Very, very frightening me~~!

Pumpkin
07-20-2014, 01:02 AM
I call sharky chou or chou bear. Chou means cabbage but its also used as a term of endearment (like pumpkin) and now I also say chou bear because chou rhymes with pooh (like Pooh Bear!)

That's about all I do for nicknames though

Galileo! Galileo!

MissH
07-20-2014, 01:05 AM
I call sharky chou or chou bear. Chou means cabbage but its also used as a term of endearment (like pumpkin) and now I also say chou bear because chou rhymes with pooh (like Pooh Bear!)

That's about all I do for nicknames though

Danny and I call each other FuF- which stands for 'f-ed up freak'. And whoever said romance is dead?

Galileo! FIGARO!

Christmas
07-20-2014, 04:12 PM

Only at Ikea? :confused:

I'm just a poor boy! Nobody loves me!

Bubba
07-20-2014, 06:00 PM

Only at Ikea? :confused:

Ikea is one of the most romantic places on earth though. Who wouldn't want to be surrounded by all those candles? Especially with it being 40 tealights for a pound.

He's just a poor boy from a poor family!

Night Fury
07-20-2014, 07:14 PM
Happy Noodle Boy and I met on this website almost 2 years ago and have been inseparable ever since!

Spare him his life from this monstrosity!

Spooniest
07-20-2014, 07:42 PM
If you want to hear me talk about my relationships, go to my reverbnation page

Easy come! Easy go! Will you let me go?

~*~Celes~*~
07-20-2014, 08:31 PM
So basically, we met because he's friends with my big brother and he's into a lot of the same things as me. We have been married almost 2 years now, together for almost 4. We have a 1 1/2 year old son and another one scheduled to be delivered via c-section August 11th. We never argue, we like a lot of the same things, our food tastes only vary because he's picky, and while we aren't perfect people, we are perfect for each other.

Also, we always make sure to kiss each other goodnight <3

BISMILLAH! NO! We will not let you go!

Vasher
07-21-2014, 09:08 AM
I've had a crap load of "relationships" (girlfriends, girls that thought they were, friends with benefits, etc).

We'll start this epic with the first real gf;

10'th grade, she asked a friend about me while in art. Came up behind me, grabbed my arse, and it was on from there. Lost my virginity to her at/in Lake Havasu (her mom was ~30' away from us in a lounge chair). She was nuts. I tried to break up with her numerous times until I finally put my foot down. She told everyone in school that I broke up with her because she got pregnant (bs), then when that didn't "fly" she told everyone that I was abusive (physically/verbally). She wanted "one last kiss" (a month into being done). When I didn't give it to her she went full on apetrout crazy. Cursing, punching, kicking, scratching. My friends pulled me away into a classroom and slammed the door on her. She stalked me for 2-3 years.

Recently (a couple years ago) she hit me up on Facebook (I only had an account in place to stay in touch with cousins/old friends). She wanted to meet up (even though we're both married with kids). "Friended" someone I know (don't know who), got my cell#, and started calling me. My wife went off on her and that ended. Her last message to me on FB stated that her and another ex from hs were actively trying to find my address and were going to smurf up my marriage.

Next story is about another hs gf, the other ex mentioned above. An even crazier story...

Let him go!

Yellow_Magic
07-23-2014, 10:33 PM
I've got a great girlfriend who lives in Canada.

22 years and single all my life. There was this one girl on my course I felt really strongly about a couple years back, but nothing ever happened and all I have left is regret, as yesterday was probably the last time I will ever see her. Derp.

BISMILLAH! We will not let you go!

Vasher
07-29-2014, 11:37 AM
After dumping my first gf I went right after a girl that was part of the group we (ex and I) hung with during lunch. I had "noticed" her before my ex. She was in my first period weightlifting class the year before. She was very pretty, but it was her smile and personality that made her stand out. So as not to come on too strong, I invited her and her best friend to come along with me and my sisters friends (sister is <2years younger) on Halloween. Exchanged numbers with both of them.

We were together for over 2 years. Dumped her in my first year of college. I'd met a girl at the gym (she asked me to train her). My lust for the new girl got me thinking. Too young, hadn't "lived", needed more experience, and time alone.

I fell hard and fast for the girl from the gym. Caught myself slipping back into a serious relationship, broke up with her after a couple months. Strung her along for a couple years after.

This is where it gets "messy". I was a bad man for awhile. No "gf's" (though each and every one thought that they could change that). Some had the backbone to stand up for themselves (knew about all the other girls), but if they weren't "cool" with how I was, who I was, then I was through with them. A lot of times they were gone long before it came to that. The smallest thing could irritate me and I was done with that "toy".

All that changed, I changed, when my brother called one night and asked me if I was busy. He was taking out a girl from high school... and she had a friend that she was bringing along.

Though I didn't meet anyone new after her, I still had my bachelor mentality, I treated her like the rest, like I didn't care. I did this, despite the fact that I felt she was "different". There was something about her, I really enjoyed my time with her, and we could talk on the phone for hours. I hadn't done that since high school.

Things got kinda complicated.

It was then that "high school" came back. I had only known this new girl a month. We were hanging at my house when my phone rang. It was my hs ex (the one I was with for a coupe years). She wanted to see me. Years earlier, when I had dumped her for the gym girl, who was kicked to the curb a couple months later, I felt guilty after. I felt like I'd made a mistake. A few weeks after dumping the gym girl (and had hooked up with quite a few "randoms"), I went to talk to her. She told me that I had broken her heart, that she had cried for those 3 months, and that she would never forgive me. After that, I didn't feel like I had closure, so when she called I was somewhat eager to see her. I did later that night.

It surprised me how forward she was. I expected small talk. Instead, she told me that she wanted to be with me, that she wanted us to spend the rest of our lives together. Mind you, we'd been apart for a few years, both very different people, and after seeing her I knew that old "spark" wasn't there. I still "loved" her, but not in the way I had before.

I knew her to be a smart, fun, motivated, strong young woman, but she had "lost her way". I felt obligated to help lift her back up. Telling her how I really felt would make that impossible. I spent most of my time with her, but still went out with the new girl occasionally. I forget exactly how long I let this go on, maybe 6 months, but one day I told her the truth. I told her everything, about how I felt, about the other girl. She broke down, when I tried to leave she told me that I was the only person that could make her happy. She said that if she didn't have me that she would kill herself. Part of me believed that she could do it, another part of me thought that if she felt this strongly about me that maybe I was the one in the wrong. Maybe I was so used to being "how I was" that I wasn't giving her a chance. I already felt obligated to care for her and help her, so...

We were married soon after. I was miserable. One week before the wedding I had gone out with the "new girl" to say "goodbye" (though I didn't tell her I wouldn't be calling her again). It had been 5 weeks, I wanted to call her, I wanted to see her, and I wanted to let my "wife" down easy. It didn't happen that way, but it wasn't "ugly" either. One night, close to 10pm, she did something that "irritated" me. It was the same feeling that had brought the downfall of many girls in the past. That brought me right back to where I'd been before, cruel, cold. I grabbed some clothes and walked out.

Filed for an annulment, quite my job, sold my house, and went to go "reset" at my parents house. I spent the next 2 months as a hermit. I was getting my car serviced at the dealer, gave my number to a cute receptionist. She called, but my brother picked up my phone. He went off on her and told her to leave me alone. He thought it was one of the crazy girls that wouldn't "let me go" (I had a few stalkers). I called back, but she thought I was the one who had gone off on her (my brothers and I sound exactly alike). She said that I must have been trying to cover up (because she thought I had another girl with me).

Anyhow, I hadn't talked to the "new girl" for over 3 months now. For the most part, I don't feel "healthy" enough, but I was also afraid that I might have messed it up, and definitely would if I explained it to her. I found the courage, called her. She was very eager to see me. We had a great night, but before we parted ways she told me something, something I'd heard a million times. She told me that she loved me, but didn't like how I was treating her. She said she wasn't going to allow me to keep hurting her and that if I couldn't change that she wouldn't speak to me anymore. Many girls had said that, they were either bluffing, or it was over. It had never mattered, but when she said those words to me my heart fell right out of my chest. It was a fear and a pain that I never wanted to experience again. I knew right then and there what she meant to me. I have spent every day since showing her how much I love her. That was 13 years ago. We have two beautiful boys, planning on a 3'rd.

Sorry about the novel, but this thread is about our "relationships", and though I mentioned many, it was really all about my wife. If not for everything else, I don't believe I would have the same appreciation for her and what we have together. She is the love of my life and my best friend.

Let him go!

escobert
07-29-2014, 07:14 PM
I've been seeing a girl for a couple weeks now. Just sucks she lives 2 hours away so we really only get to see each other when she has a day off since she works two jobs. But she's coming up tomorrow to spend the night. We're going to go to the local science museum on thursday :)

BISMILLAH! We will not let you go!

Bubba
07-31-2014, 10:06 PM
MissH is so romantic. Just lying in bed watching TV.

MissH: "I never want to get old."
Bubba: "We all get old at some point. I'm already halfway there!"
MissH: "I know yeah, you're older so you're probably gonna be dead before me."
Bubba: "... yeah, thanks for that..."
MissH: "I'm just saying! You'll probably die first and then I'll be lonely..."
Bubba: "Sophie, I really think you need to work on your pillow talk."

Let him go!

MissH
07-31-2014, 10:08 PM

Noooo!!!!!! I didn't say you're older (although you are), but men usually die before women!!! It was a nice thing to say because I said I'd be lonely! Ohhh :mad::mad2:

Will not let you go!

Psychotic
07-31-2014, 10:16 PM
Wow Sophie way to kill the mood!

Let him go!

MissH
07-31-2014, 10:20 PM
:-((((( :cry:

I was being nice :-(((

Will not let you go!

MissH
07-31-2014, 10:36 PM
:-( DANIEL! Everyone hates me now :cry:

I meant it to be nice as in I never want to grow old because I never want to be without you!

Tbh with my bad health I'm probabl much more likely to die before you are anyway! Then you can look back on this moment and laugh!

Oh! Mama mia, mama mia!

Denmark
07-31-2014, 11:22 PM
all my money going to beef jerky

BEEZLEBUB HAS A DEVIL PUT ASIDE FOR ME~! FOR ME~~! FOR ME~~~~~~!

Bubba
07-31-2014, 11:32 PM
all my money going to beef jerky

Its a noble cause :D

Ha, Sophie didn't mean it in a bad way. It was just the way it came across. I knew what she meant!

I don't plan to die for a while just yet though. I always thought I would die aged 171 trying to remove a bra with my teeth.

Although at 171 it'll probably be my own.

*awesome instrumental*

Shiny
08-01-2014, 01:34 AM

Noooo!!!!!! I didn't say you're older (although you are), but men usually die before women!!! It was a nice thing to say because I said I'd be lonely! Ohhh :mad::mad2:

If it's any consolation you might die before him. Maybe even tomorrow. /morbidity

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?

MissH
08-01-2014, 10:13 AM

If it's any consolation you might die before him. Maybe even tomorrow. /morbidity

Well with the way my health is going, it wouldn't surprise me!

*So you think you can love me and leave me to die?*

Formalhaut
08-01-2014, 12:36 PM
Cheery!

Here's a photo of me and Sam together to lighten the mood.

I'm the short one, if you don't already know.

Oh~ baby! Can't do this to me, baby!

Psychotic
08-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Nice photo! Where was that taken, Formy?

Just gotta get out! Just gotta get right out of here!

Formalhaut
08-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Nice photo! Where was that taken, Formy?

Switzerland, about a month ago I went on holiday for the very first time, going with Sam to stay at his dad and stepmum's house for 10 days. It's because of that we got a rare chance to have both of us in the photo. Normally I take the photos, of Sam.

I'm currently in the long process of uploading all the Swiss photos onto Facebook. And I know MissH loves the album and photo features we have here on EoFF so I imagine I'd probably dump some of them there as well.

*massive and utterly magnificent instrumental rock out*

Shiny
08-01-2014, 12:53 PM

Well with the way my health is going, it wouldn't surprise me!
Don't die yet plz.

Nothing really matters...

sharkythesharkdogg
08-01-2014, 01:36 PM

I dunno, I mean, I think it can be sexy.

I've been trying to convince the missus to invest in a sex coffin.

HOT

Anyone can see.

Formalhaut
08-01-2014, 01:39 PM

I dunno, I mean, I think it can be sexy.
I've been trying to convince the missus to invest in a sex coffin.

HOT

:eyebrow: I would love to hear Shion's reaction to this.

Nothing really matters.

Pumpkin
08-01-2014, 05:15 PM
I just ignore him now, I dunno what to tell you

Nothing really matters...

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-01-2014, 07:26 PM
We're very different yet somehow we work.

To me~~~...

Formalhaut
08-02-2014, 08:16 AM

How so TSoL?

...any way the wind blows...

Chris
08-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Been with Victor for over a year now, and every day confirms just how compatible we are. We disagree on a lot of things (mainly music), but it's small fries.

Quindiana Jones
08-04-2014, 03:12 PM
I specifically chose this thread because it had exactly the right number of posts. :stare:

CimminyCricket
08-04-2014, 03:44 PM

Let him go!

Switch Bubba with Jas and MissH with Cim and this is how conversations with my wife go. She's all of 8 months older than me and I never let her forget it. There have been numerous occasions where I've ended an argument with "Cradle Robber!"

noxious.sunshine
08-04-2014, 09:45 PM
My boyfriend is orsm. I luff him.

He does shit for me.

Pumpkin
08-04-2014, 10:04 PM
My boyfriend has been great. Especially with the new house stuff. He spent all saturday morning installing a new hot water tank and today he is working on carpet and he's going to do a lot of hard work so that our new shower can be the way I like it. I really appreciate all of his efforts and hard work

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-05-2014, 05:18 PM

How so TSoL?

...any way the wind blows...

We have very different interests and sometimes very different views on things. Needless to say it can lead to headaches and such but we manage.

Quindiana Jones
04-06-2022, 10:06 PM
Still angry y'all broke my satisfying Queen edits. :stare:

Hey, still works!

Christmas
04-07-2022, 02:36 AM
This is how you spent your time as a staff? You need a wife or girlfriend.

Quindiana Jones
04-07-2022, 03:16 AM
This, the new member guide, and banning a good handful of bots were literally my only achievements.

Christmas
04-07-2022, 03:45 AM
Those were deemed achievements? :(

Quindiana Jones
04-07-2022, 03:56 AM
By me, right now. xD

Christmas
04-07-2022, 05:32 AM
No wonder a chimpanzee replaced you as Staff. :(