PDA

View Full Version : What have I missed?!

Edge7
07-17-2014, 02:18 AM
Hey guys, so my computer's been out of commission for a few months now, so I've just come back to see that not only has the site been redesigned (diggin' the look btw), but EoFF has it's own youtube channel as well. I started this thread partially to say "I'm back", but I also want to know what people have been doing since I left.

TrollHunter
07-17-2014, 09:20 PM
That's a good question, and one that I am unable to answer due to me being mostly gone as well.

Freya
07-17-2014, 09:26 PM
We got a new default that's super pretty. We got a Youtube channel and uhhhh that's about it. WELCOME BACK

Psychotic
07-17-2014, 09:34 PM
Me? I've been doing the groundwork for the redesign of the site and working on the YouTube channel.

...WAIT A MINUTE

Thanks for the kind words :) If you have any ideas for videos or have any skills in making them yourself do let me know, I'd love to hear from you.

Edge7
07-28-2014, 06:37 AM
I've actually had a couple of ideas. I've been replaying some of my favorite Square games, and I feel like my spark for the community's returning. I won't really say that I have any concrete plans currently, but I think I'll be around for a bit.

MissH
07-28-2014, 09:17 AM
Everyone has been turned into zombies. :eek:

Lonely Paper Star
07-30-2014, 06:37 PM

And the staff has to stop them. *loads shotgun*

MissH
07-30-2014, 06:39 PM

But we have the power to self-heal and are growing stronger and stronger and will eventually take-over the Universe

Lonely Paper Star
07-30-2014, 08:31 PM

But we have the power to self-heal and are growing stronger and stronger and will eventually take-over the Universe

Well. I guess we'll have to bring out the titanium barriers. :shifty: