PDA

View Full Version : Vacations Where I Wanna Be

Arc_Master_14
07-17-2014, 06:48 PM
I've been in LA for the past two weeks visiting my girlfriend and her family. I was originally staying for one, but I had the opportunity to stay a few mores days so I took it. She's at work now as I'm packing up to head home.

Seeing as it's summer what are your summer/travel plans?

Shorty
07-17-2014, 07:00 PM
No summer real vacations for me, but I am taking a quick weekend trip to Portland next month.

I am going somewhere for Christmas and New Year's, though :jess: So excited!

Scotty_ffgamer
07-17-2014, 07:16 PM
I have time off next week that was specifically for a road trip, but so far every plan I've made has fallen through. I might not be going on anywhere this summer.

Shiny
07-17-2014, 09:50 PM
Cali in late August maybe for a shoot, but I might not need to be on set if I can work remotely. If they need an Assistant Director I will have to go. Obviously I will also be using my time there to soak up the sun.

Virginia is also on my summer plans because I have family down there to stay with and Washington D.C. finally. Possibly Canada to see the Niagara Falls.

escobert
07-17-2014, 09:57 PM
I'm hoping I can scoot down to Hampton Beach at some point but otherwise no.

Pheesh
07-17-2014, 10:00 PM
I'm in jolly ol' England atm, meeting the lady's parents and working on getting her a visa to come back to Aus with me.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-18-2014, 12:39 AM
Well, in October I am going to somewhere in the Caribbean for my best friends wedding. I'm gonna take like three weeks off and enjoy it. I'm probably also going to take out a big loan for it too.

Christmas
07-18-2014, 12:48 AM
It is not where I go, but who I'm with. :bigsmile:

Miss Mae
07-20-2014, 07:29 AM
It's winter here, but I just got back from vacation in Sydney. Was nice to get away for a few days.

Ayen
07-20-2014, 07:31 AM
My parents went to Arkansas while I stayed at home. I might be joining them for a trip to Branson, Missouri from the 8th of September to the 12th. The Elvis impersonator from America Got Talent is supposed to be playing there that week. I could use a vacation.

The Space Pope
07-20-2014, 07:42 AM
I used to live there ;o

On topic: Depending on my situation, I may either go to Norway, Australia, or Ireland. *If* I can.

escobert
07-20-2014, 02:10 PM
I used to live there ;o

New Hampshire?

The Space Pope
07-20-2014, 06:24 PM
I used to live there ;o

New Hampshire?
Aye, lived about 1/2 mile from the water. Nice town, but it's gotten a LOT more expensive over the past few years.

jodymcdougle
07-20-2014, 06:52 PM
any beach! :)

noxious.sunshine
07-22-2014, 12:25 AM
Hopefully moving into our lovely awesome apartment next month.. Then I will go and live on the beach for the rest of the Summer.

No real travel plans until possibly Thanksgiving, though.. And that's IF we've managed to dig ourselves out of the financial grave we're about to bury ourselves in.

Pike
07-24-2014, 12:12 PM
Seeing as it's summer what are your summer/travel plans?

I went and visited my mom and sisters in Washington.

That's about it.

Mo-Nercy
07-24-2014, 01:53 PM
At some point over the next few months, me and 'the boys' are supposed to head over to China as one of us is moving back there for good. We're a disorganised bunch though, and he's sort of dragging his heels a bit.

escobert
07-24-2014, 04:49 PM
I used to live there ;o

New Hampshire?
Aye, lived about 1/2 mile from the water. Nice town, but it's gotten a LOT more expensive over the past few years.
Nice, I'm a Vermonter :)
Yeah it has but, being landlocked it's either there Maine or Mass if I want ocean :p

noxious.sunshine
07-26-2014, 12:15 AM
Or you can visit me in my awesome new apartment! Down by the beach!

~*~Celes~*~
07-26-2014, 12:33 AM
We are always planning lots of fun summer things but never get around to them :/ haven't even gone swimming yet! I mean wtf :(