PDA

View Full Version : Strikes fear into your heart!

Shorty
07-18-2014, 04:59 AM
Think about one person from your past who would strike fear into your heart if you heard their voice today. Who is it?

The very first person who comes to mind is a junior high school teacher of mine whose name is slipping me for some reason it's right on my tongue! He was the computer science teacher and was the creepiest thing ever. The length of his eyebrows was surpassed only by his ear hair, and he would appear out of nowhere and rub your shoulders as he stood over you breathing heavily and reading your computer screen. :stare: My sisters and friends all had him for a teacher and we've hate-reminisced about him over Facebook a few times as a group. Good old Canyon View Jr. High.

Secondly would be my boss from my first office job. She is a bridge troll and I would literally run away if I ever crossed paths with her again.

Sephex
07-18-2014, 05:09 AM
Probably this bully that I used to have as a kid, though I am not sure if I would recognize his voice since it has been so long. I don't usually say things like this or act upon these sort of things, but if he was the kind of person he was back then, or an even worse person now, the fear might transform into pure rage, and I would confront the person in one way or another.

Alive-Cat
07-18-2014, 05:42 AM
When I was in primary school, the most feared teacher ever was Mr. Curly. Looking back, it's so weird; he must of been around 5 foot and his name was Mr. Curly. He was also very slight and small in general. The only thing I can really say was classically intimidating about him now was his deep voice. Mainly it was the way he carried himself - he was the most feared teacher in the school. I never once saw him joke, or smile, I never saw a single crack in his cold exterior, apart from when he was angry, when he would shout at you like there was no tomorrow. Just shout. Other teachers would use him as a punishment for the worst children - 'if you keep this up i'll send you to mr. curly!' followed by 'noooo please please'

Scotty_ffgamer
07-18-2014, 05:57 AM
It's kind of strange. I'm trying to think of anyone that would fit this description, but I really can't think of anyone.

There are people I would rather avoid or not see, but it wouldn't strike fear in me if I would. I'm sure there is someone if I think hard enough though!

starlet
07-18-2014, 07:52 AM
My ex probably, but for different reasons. About a week ago i had a terrible vivid nightmare that I had to sneak out of his house (not sure why), and he was out jogging and carrying some bright neon orange hand weights, but saw me and started running after me with this look of "I will find you and KILL you" on his face but with a smirk....kind of like a smug dragonball Z villain. SCARY AS SMURF. I woke up before he got me but I was literally shaking after I woke up and didn't leave the house most of the day out of paranoia. It's really odd because he wasn't physically abusive (He raised his hand to me a couple times, but never actually did anything. He loved using false threats). BUT SERIOUSLY BRAIN, WHAT THE FUCK :stare: .... I'm sure if I ever run into him I'll jump out of my skin.

noxious.sunshine
07-18-2014, 12:54 PM
Yeah. There's no voice that particularly strikes fear.

My dad is the only person that can really scare the b'jesus out of me.

Although my 4th /5th grade teacher, I'd probably punch in the face if I ever heard her voice again. She tried to fail me for skipping too much school in 4th grade even though I had honor roll all year. My mom pretty well way-laid her over it so she passed me. ... Then moved up to 5th grade with us. Thank God she wasn't my homeroom teacher that year.

LunarWeaver
07-18-2014, 05:23 PM
Only hearing my own voice played back to me gives me the bad tingles. I always forget I sound like... that.

Shiny
07-19-2014, 12:31 AM
No one. I'm not afraid of people. I'm more afraid of what my reaction would be if I ever came across someone from my past that I hated.

fire_of_avalon
07-19-2014, 02:15 AM
I have weird dreams about dead relatives talking to me, and it's freaky, but not really scary.

I don't retain any fears over anyone from my past, even the meanest teacher ever Ms. Haney.

Christmas
07-19-2014, 02:49 AM
http://kaitlinnoelphotographyblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/raMag6-fomo03.jpg

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-19-2014, 11:29 AM
Only hearing my own voice played back to me gives me the bad tingles. I always forget I sound like... that.

This. In my head I sound all cool and collected and then I hear a voice message or something and it's

Bubba
07-19-2014, 02:26 PM
Jar Jar Binks

Ayen
07-20-2014, 02:57 AM
There's no one in my past that would strike fear in my heart if I heard their voice today.

Miss Mae
07-20-2014, 07:22 AM
The guy who stalked me for a solid six months after I tried to cut him out of my life. I still worry that one day I'll turn around at work or on the street and he'll be there. Hearing his voice again would be terrifying.

Vyk
07-21-2014, 01:52 AM
I have trouble thinking of anyone. I don't think they exist. Closest thing I can think of would be maybe an ex-flame I thought I'd gotten over and who knows if hearing their voice would change anything. But in that instance, I'd be more afraid of how I'd feel, rather than anything they could do or say scaring me in any way; except in regards to changing or making me feel a certain way

~*~Celes~*~
07-21-2014, 05:06 AM
My exes. Any one of them. One of them has a twin brother who looks enough like him that when he came into my work a few times I literally had a panic attack the first couple of times and had someone else help him so I could regain my composure. My big brother, who is friends with them, was the one to say "that's mike, not Dave." I was like, "oh :|"