PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Location

Wolf Kanno
07-18-2014, 06:31 AM
Since this game doesn't have traditionally defined dungeons or a world map, which location is your favorite in this game?

Dat Matt
07-19-2014, 12:27 PM
I liked the Salkia Woods, I loved the Music there, gace a sense of adventure.

The Necrohol of Nabudis was also a favourite for me. Completely optional, very hard monsters. Gave the sense of danger that you probably should be going there, but you do anyway. Best part of a exploration if finding somewhere that you probably should be and sneaking your way through to get rare items.

Pumpkin
07-20-2014, 06:15 AM
The woods with the Viera and the mountain place

Formalhaut
07-21-2014, 12:58 PM
I second the Necrohol of Nabudis, as like Mr. Shauna said it feels as if the location doesn't want you there. The angle of the flooring, the mist and those reapers really makes it quite disorientating, maze-like. I loved going there!

I rather liked the Golmore Jungle, as it's music is good, and the Paramina Rift. My favorite town or place is probably Archades or Rabanastre.

metagloria
07-21-2014, 02:04 PM
I really enjoy the Mosphoran Highwaste - partially because of the music, partially because that's one of the coolest parts of the story. The Feywood is so eerie too, that's a fun area.

Formalhaut
07-21-2014, 02:11 PM
I really enjoy the Mosphoran Highwaste - partially because of the music, partially because that's one of the coolest parts of the story. The Feywood is so eerie too, that's a fun area.

The Feywood (together with the Great Crystal) was annoying because the map went blip on you, forcing you to open the map each time you wanted to check your location.

Forsaken Lover
08-23-2014, 09:36 AM
fQoOoZTDQQU