PDA

View Full Version : How many people actually played this game?

Wolf Kanno
07-18-2014, 06:40 AM
For the longest time, Chain of Memories was kind of the black sheep of the series until coded and chi came out. How many people actually played this game? Did you pick it up when it first came out or wait for the PS2/PS3 port?

Scotty_ffgamer
07-18-2014, 06:46 AM
I picked it up when it first came out. I was pretty impressed with the game at the time, and I was really in awe at the cutscenes at the beginning and end of the game. I played the remake on the HD release too, and it was pretty great! It's really a great addition to the series, I think.

Fynn
07-18-2014, 07:54 AM
This was actually my first Kingdom Hearts! Back when I still only had a GBA and couldn't even dream of having a console. I still think it's probably the best written game in the series.

jodymcdougle
07-18-2014, 04:23 PM
I picked up a copy right after it was released on the Game Boy Advance. it had incredible graphics for a GBA title! the cut scenes are simply amazing! we were talking about the game not to long ago, so I decided to go ahead and play through it again.

Aulayna
07-21-2014, 01:52 PM
I played it on the GBA, both Sora and Riku's stories. I got it free from the Nintendo Stars Catalogue as I was at Uni and had far too much of a disposable income so used to buy new DS/GameCube games everyone month, so had a metric truckload of Stars saved.

NeoCracker
07-24-2014, 06:21 AM
The story and characters are fantastic in this game, but oh dear god I hate the battle system.

I haven't beaten it, because when I was near the end, that was when my PS3 burned out on me, and I had to replace it. I couldn't be assed to play through again yet, though I may soon. (This time on Easy, so I don't have to put in the effort.)

Pike
07-24-2014, 10:27 AM
This is the only Kingdom Hearts game I've played - I got it as a Christmas gift.

I hated it and didn't finish. :shobon: In fact I think it turned me off to the series in general!

radicaledward124
07-29-2014, 06:25 AM
I played this on the GBA shortly after it came out. I stopped about half way thought cause i just couldn't handle the battle system. I tried again with it came to the ps2, thinking that it might have just been the fact it was on a handheld but i couldn't stand the game any better on the PS2. I haven't tried on the ps3 yet but Im getting to the bored point that i might soonish.

Ayen
08-03-2014, 02:50 PM
I remember reading about it in Nintendo Power magazine, but never got it. The only game in the series I played was the first one.