PDA

View Full Version : Cleansing Diets

Wolf Kanno
07-18-2014, 07:51 AM
Anyone ever try one of these where you restrict the types of food you can eat to purge your system? I've done one twice and I have some amusing stories from those dark days as I had to go without coffee and basically all caffeine cold turkey and I never thought I would crave simple bread before... :cry:

Araciel
07-18-2014, 04:23 PM
eh i went without bread and sugar for a while. lost lots of weight but couldn't resist the allure.

Shorty
07-18-2014, 04:44 PM
Going without sugar or carbs was pretty cleansing for me. I've done the lemonade fast (shut up jerks I don't want to hear it) and it worked pretty well for me.

noxious.sunshine
07-18-2014, 06:19 PM
I want to do the lemonade diet. Just gotta get some o dat maple sizzurp.

Nah, my sister and I did Dr. Joshi's holistic diet. Something about putting your body on a more alkaline level. But it was cool. It really amped my metabolism 20 fold. I normally need like 24 hours of sleep to make it through the day, but while we were doing that, I could do with just 6 and be perfectly fine. It can be pricey to follow though because it requires all organic stuff and no gluten.

Wolf Kanno
07-19-2014, 09:19 AM
I lost a bit of weight on my cleansing diet but it also made me a really nervous wreck cause I guess I had too many bad eating habits which resulted in wild swings when they were purged.