PDA

View Full Version : What is the "Light"

Freya
07-18-2014, 08:18 PM
From a childhood accident, Noctis gained a new ability where he can see people's deaths. Stella also has this ability which is why they bond. It's called the light.

WHAT IS IT AND WHY DO THEY HAVE IT AND WHAT WILL IT DO?

Let's speculate.

Sephiroth
07-18-2014, 08:28 PM
They are Cetra.

Wolf Kanno
07-18-2014, 09:40 PM
From what I've read, the "light" sounds like its the door to the land of the dead where the Goddess Etro resides.

Pumpkin
07-18-2014, 09:48 PM
From what I've read, the "light" sounds like its the door to the land of the dead where the Goddess Etro resides.

Freya
07-18-2014, 09:56 PM
Is Riku there waiting?

How did Noctis experience an "accident" that gave him this? WHAT HAPPENED?

Pumpkin
07-18-2014, 09:56 PM
I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME AND FIND OUT

Freya
07-18-2014, 10:01 PM
OMG IS THAT THE DOOR OF LIGHT THAT THE KH SERIES HAS. IS NOMURA A GENIUS AND JUST CONNECTED THEM BOTH?! AND THERE ARE OLDER FF CHARCTERS IN KH SO OMG HE JUST CONNECTED ALL THE WORLDS.

capslock for importance :colbert:

Pumpkin
07-18-2014, 10:03 PM
ITS BRILLIANT

Sephiroth
07-18-2014, 10:04 PM
OMG IS THAT THE DOOR OF LIGHT THAT THE KH SERIES HAS. IS NOMURA A GENIUS AND JUST CONNECTED THEM BOTH?! AND THERE ARE OLDER FF CHARCTERS IN KH SO OMG HE JUST CONNECTED ALL THE WORLDS.

capslock for importance :colbert:

Except is Kingdom Hearts not canonical as he called it "different world" so he does not really connect it.

Of course you made a joke.

Freya
07-18-2014, 10:15 PM
Nope. I'm convinced. XV is directly connected with KH. :colbert:

Psychotic
07-18-2014, 11:05 PM
Maybe it's just a really powerful lighthouse.

Wolf Kanno
07-18-2014, 11:45 PM
Stelal: Noctis, what is the light?

Noctis: It's just a star going supernova.

Stella: Really? Then how come it ebbs and flows, shouldn't it be one deal?

Nocitis: Well it's going supernova cause a dude is tossing meteors into it and thus it expands and vaporizes the other planets until consuming half of the planet to get really close to a band of adventurers fighting this mage dude.

Stella: Wow that sounds horrific, does it utterly destroy them?

Noctis: Nah, the damage is fixed so it can't kill them its just really annoying cause they have to stand ouround for two minutes while the watch the meteor devastate their galaxy.

Stella: Sounds annoying...

Nocitis: Not as annoying as racing some inbred Chocobos so you can breed them together to breed the ultimate inbred chocobo to go to one stupid island to get the materia that would curbstomp the magic dude in the first round.

Stella: That also sounds annoying, hey you want to go get a bite to eat, maybe save the world?

Noctis: Nah, thought I would stay in tonight and watch a Friends marathon.

Scotty_ffgamer
07-19-2014, 05:01 AM
All I know is that I am the one who will open the door to the light. A silent voice told me so.

Ayen
07-19-2014, 05:16 AM
It's that thing Dante should have filled Trish's soul with in Devil May Cry 1.

I clearly have no idea.

Del Murder
07-19-2014, 07:28 PM
It's short for Lightning. That's the big twist in the game: that we will never be rid of her.

Silent Warrior
07-19-2014, 08:31 PM
Uh... Can we just NOT have a totally unexpected name for something decidedly trippy that makes you/me think SOMEONE was under slightly unregulated influence at the time? The FF-series isn't as bad as... that which must not be named, but after the XIII-arc I'm coming very close to a fatal face plant here!