PDA

View Full Version : What if FFXVI was announced for handhelds?

Wolf Kanno
07-19-2014, 09:09 AM
How would this affect your opinion of the game, would you probably not play it because you don't play handhelds, be annoyed that it is not on a cutting edge platform, or would you not be bothered at all cause hey, as long as its good it shouldn't matter about the platform?

Ayen
07-19-2014, 09:13 AM
I'd only be annoyed if I don't have the handheld in question and would need to save up my money and buy it in order to play it. It'd be no different than XV only being available on the PS4 and Xbox One. Except, I'd have room for a new handheld.

Yellow_Magic
07-19-2014, 11:32 PM
I'm assuming by the time FFXVI comes out handheld consoles would basically be Oculus Rifts

metagloria
07-20-2014, 12:21 AM
Given Square's notorious tendency for padding their handhelds with repetition, this would be an unmitigated disaster.

Dat Matt
07-20-2014, 01:38 AM
I love handhelds, so that's be cool with me.

They wont though. Big numbered title stick to the big consoles. Smaller titles like Bravely default though on the handhelds is much better in my opinion.

Mirage
07-20-2014, 04:52 AM
I would be annoyed, not because it wouldn't be on a cutting edge platform, but because I prefer to play certain games on the big screen with a controller that isn't attached to the display I am trying to watch.