PDA

View Full Version : I want to video stuff- help!

MissH
07-20-2014, 12:02 AM
Ok, I know- that title sounds pretty weird. It's not what you think.

I've been thinking lately about old-school home videos and how lovely they are. Don't get me wrong, I love photos- but they just don't capture time like a video does.

I wanna be able to have home videos on DVD and stuff that I can look back on of special occasions like birthdays,Christmases etc.

Anyone know of the best way to do this? I'm open to all suggestions- best pocket camcorders or apps on my iphone or whatever.

Help?!

(Thanking you in advance)

Shauna
07-20-2014, 12:18 AM
I'm no use to you here, sadly, but I've moved this to help requests! :3

MissH
07-20-2014, 12:21 AM
I'm no use to you here, sadly, but I've moved this to help requests! :3

Thank you!

Formalhaut
07-21-2014, 04:07 PM
Wish I could help you but I couldn't really help you in that department! But the Which! reviews are pretty good (http://www.which.co.uk/technology/camcorders/reviews/pocket-camcorders/product-finder/).

Shiny
07-22-2014, 03:27 AM
I guess it depends on how good you want the quality to be. I'd say just get a Go Pro. It's fairly affordable prosumer HD video camera that offers you the ability to attach it to pretty much anything so you can make your home and travel videos with ease, and without having to hold the camera. You can also get the Go Pro app on your smart phone and synchronize it to your camera to control, view it, and share your videos via email, text, instagram, and others. This is actually cheaper than most flipcams.

In terms of DVD authoring/burning, do you have a Windows or a Mac operating system?

Dat Matt
07-25-2014, 08:09 PM
Anything I want to record or take a picture of is basically used on my phone. A 32GB drive holds a lot of photos, and then you can copy them all to a disc in one go when you're done. Do you have a camera phone which expandable memory?