PDA

View Full Version : Confess!

The Space Pope
07-20-2014, 05:15 AM
We all have done things that we're not proud of, whether it's something embarrassing, hurtful, funny (at the time), or just plain shitty. So I am here to give you a chance to confess your sins to me, The Space Pope, and I shall absolve you of your sins...for a nominal fee, of course. For I must spread the word of Jah. Jah is the original King of Israelites; Selassie was a false prophet! Jah is not divine nor is Jah mortal-- Jah is Jah. Jah rejects Babylon and all its wicked teachings. Jah have given Jahself over to Jah and so should Jah. May Jah guide you along the path away from Babylon and into the arms of Jah.

Or if you nothing to confess, talk about a confession you made to someone. How did it go? Did you regret doing it?

I'll start things off by confessing that, as a tried and true metalhead....I like a few of Rihanna's songs. I feel like punching myself with Hulk Hands every time I listen to the dance mix of Umbrella. I KNOW it's wrong but I just can't stop. OH BABY IT'S RAINING, RAINING

Christmas
07-20-2014, 05:31 AM
Dear Father,

I ate :poo: just to find out what it tasted like.

And I didn't save any for you.

Please forgive me father.

Love

Christmas

Ayen
07-20-2014, 05:37 AM
I didn't eat poop, but I did eat dog food once to see what it tasted like while I was watching a friend's house. It actually wasn't as bad as you'd think. Kind of crunchy.

Christmas
07-20-2014, 05:42 AM
I ATE A DOG THAT ATE DOG FOOD! HOW ABOUT THAT!?

Shorty
07-20-2014, 05:55 AM
I laughed as I watched some kid eat it on his bike instead of stopping and getting out of my car to see if he was okay.

In a way, though, I saved him from embarrassment because being confronted after doing something embarrassing is terrible. It's better to rationalize to yourself that no one saw you. I would not want someone approaching me. :stare:

Pumpkin
07-20-2014, 06:00 AM
I laughed as I watched some kid eat it on his bike instead of stopping and getting out of my car to see if he was okay.

In a way, though, I saved him from embarrassment because being confronted after doing something embarrassing is terrible. It's better to rationalize to yourself that no one saw you. I would not want someone approaching me. :stare:

I saw a guy get hit by a car in a dowtown area and everyone rushed over to see if he was okay and he was limping and trying to walk it off and pretend he was okay, because he was obviously embarrassed by the whole thing. Felt bad for that guy.

He was just like "No, it's cool *limplimp* I'm fine, I'm good *limplimp*"

Ayen
07-20-2014, 06:01 AM
I ATE A DOG THAT ATE DOG FOOD! HOW ABOUT THAT!?

That explains the decrease in dogs around here.

The Space Pope
07-20-2014, 06:15 AM
Dear Father, I ate :poo: just to find out what it tasted like. And I didn't save any for you. Please forgive me father.

Love Christmas

Once I convinced my little cousin that rabbit trout was actually a special kind of easter candy.

Also, I am not a father, I am a transethnic demisexual otherkin. When I'm around unicorns, my heart sings the songs of African drums.

Bubba
07-21-2014, 12:28 AM
I was once accused of throwing a rock at my brother's head.

We were once both throwing rocks into the sea. Me being younger, I was smaller, therefore I was closer to the shore. He wasn't too far in front of me. My Dad often used to reflect on this by saying... "You had the whole of the Atlantic Ocean to aim for... how did you miss?"

I confess now, I didn't miss. It was a bloody good shot.

Formalhaut
07-21-2014, 12:51 AM
Confession? I'm not in a catholic church am I?

Vasher
07-21-2014, 09:17 AM
I ran into a dog with my car. It was late, the dog ran out from between two parked cars. I didn't have time to stop completely, but hit the breaks as soon as it popped out into the road. It was a light hit, I was stopped almost immediately after impact. The dog was laying near the front of my car, I was really worried about him. He got up, shook it off, and ran away. I felt good until I noticed my bumper was completely busted along with my fog light.

Then I cursed the dog and wished for an opportunity to run him over again.

noxious.sunshine
07-21-2014, 05:30 PM
One of my childhood best friends and I stole snack money out of other kids' backpacks in 8th grade.

We did it for like 2 weeks straight until someone finally said something to the teacher. No one could prove it was us, but our homeroom teacher made us all write down who we thought it was on a slip of paper. Everyone put me and my friend except for like one girl (a friend) who wrote "I don't know who it was, but it wasn't me" .. lmao

We were sent to the office, but they still couldn't really prove we'd done it, so we got away with it. I think we made off with like $25 each over that time period.

I ran over a cat one time. Sorry, but I'm not swerving and getting into an accident over a small animal.

Iceglow
07-21-2014, 08:02 PM
When I was a kid, I used to write in tiny, tiny lettering. Like, I once wrote a story about my weekend in 2 lines, when the teacher re-wrote it in her handwriting (which required use of her glasses and a magnifying glass to do!) it took up over a page (double sided). People thought it was a developmental thing, that I needed to get help for. Which they tried and even then month's later I was writing this tiny handwriting much to everyone's befuddlement.

I must confess, it wasn't developmental, I could write big letters just fine, I just didn't want anyone to read about how boring my weekends were in my opinion. With hindsight, I know now that not every kid got the opportunities to do awesome things like me and my sister did with my Nan and feel pretty ashamed that I used to think things so dull when I have been to more musicals, ballets even opera's than I can actually name and that's before we get started on the ice skating, museum trips, restaurant meals, river boat trips and so on and so forth. I was pretty spoilt.

leader of mortals
07-24-2014, 09:54 AM
One time I was riding my bike in a church parking lot right before church, and I ran down an old lady.