PDA

View Full Version : Glee

Ayen
07-20-2014, 03:58 PM
Yes, I like Glee. No, I am not ashamed, and you shouldn't be either. Gleeks unite!

I was introduced to it through my mom. Originally I only liked Sue and Kurt, but as time pass I grew to like all of them. I also really like Quinn and Britney. Britney is hilarious. I have Seasons 1 - 4 on DVD and plan to get Season 5 whenever it comes out.

Discuss.

Shauna
07-20-2014, 04:02 PM
I like S1 and 2 well enough. It has only gone downhill from there, and I continue watching for some unknown reason. It's actually car crash television for me - I just can't look away.

jodymcdougle
07-20-2014, 04:02 PM
my wife LOVES this show! I've watched it with her a few times and it's actually pretty good! whoever does the song selecting for the series has pretty good taste in music! I didn't really get into it much, but my wife brought it to my attention that they did a Rocky Horror Picture Show episode and I downloaded the soundtrack.

Ayen
07-20-2014, 04:13 PM
I like S1 and 2 well enough. It has only gone downhill from there, and I continue watching for some unknown reason. It's actually car crash television for me - I just can't look away.

I'll give you S3. I kind of think they should have ended there since the last episode felt like a series finale with them graduating and finally winning nationals, but that ship has sailed. I still need to watch the rest of Season Four.

Glee is also responsible for my mom being formally introduced to Adam Lambert, so I gotta give it props for that.

noxious.sunshine
07-21-2014, 05:36 PM
After S3, it sucks.

Brittany S. Pierce is the most awesome character, though. I love her.

The new high school cast is just blah and I'm glad they're not really focusing on them anymore.

I'll stick around and watch the final season, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Mirage
07-21-2014, 05:43 PM
i actually have no idea what this show is about

Ayen
07-21-2014, 05:57 PM

It's about a high school Glee club: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glee_%28TV_series%29

A musical, basically.

Aulayna
07-21-2014, 05:58 PM
Quinn Fabray best character.

I watched it solidly up until Season 5. I think there's still like half of season 5 I haven't seen at this point in time.

Mirage
07-21-2014, 07:47 PM

It's about a high school Glee club: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glee_%28TV_series%29

A musical, basically.

I also have no idea what a high school glee club is. We didn't have those over here.

blackmage_nuke
07-22-2014, 09:51 AM
I use it as a means to keep up to date with new music and maybe hear some old classics I might not have heard and that made it tolerable until the start of s5 but the music choices on the second half of season 5 are all just blech. I liked 1-3.