PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Final Fantasy: My eternaläy ongoing mission of saving the Princess

Sephiroth
07-20-2014, 11:09 PM
Which save the Princess mission of Final Fantasy was your favourite? Sarah from Garland? Rosa from Zok? Celes from the Empire or Terra from the Empire/waking her up in Zozo? Tifa in Corneo Mansion or maybe Aerith from the ShinRa Headquarters?

Was it Rinoa from Adel or from getting imprisoned in the Mausoleum or saving her in space or during the Clash of the Gardens (damn, Squall you win this one)?
Garnet from Sorn and Thorn or Yuna from the Al Bhed in Luca or on Bikanel or actually the whole pilgrimage "I will not let you die" part? Maybe it was something as simple as the introducing of Vaan and Ashe in the canalisation or the Airship?
Or was it Snow and Lightning's mission for Serah?

Tell me about it.

jodymcdougle
07-20-2014, 11:51 PM
saving Rinoa was pretty cool

Ayen
07-21-2014, 12:23 AM
I enjoy the more direct approach of saving Sarah at the beginning of the first Final Fantasy. I like how it's right at the beginning of the game, too. Makes it feel like a tribute. Not a bad way to break the ice.

Christmas
07-21-2014, 01:03 AM
Saving Quina? :(

Wolf Kanno
07-21-2014, 07:38 AM
I enjoy the more direct approach of saving Sarah at the beginning of the first Final Fantasy. I like how it's right at the beginning of the game, too. Makes it feel like a tribute. Not a bad way to break the ice.

This, I love the fact that the first few quests in FF1 are basically like a sly perversion of the quests in DQ and Zelda where saving the princess or the kingdom is the main goal and FFI pretty much just has your party save the princess off the bat and then save Elfland, at which point the game basically shows its hand and turns the conflict into a bigger global conflict. I mean if this game is going to make the obvious mission be completed in the first few hours of the gameplay then what horrible thing is really happening to the world that requires the Light Warriors?

Shiva95
07-21-2014, 01:04 PM
Saving Celes from the Empire is my favorite one, but I like saving Tifa in Corneo Mansion too; it is pretty funny.