PDA

View Full Version : Where do I know that from!?

louby_4eva
07-21-2014, 05:48 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the music in A Realm Reborn comes from previous Final Fantasy games? I can't be the only one but I honestly have no idea which FF the music is from. I feel as though one is from the FF7 start menu but can't find it anywhere to compare. Part of the melody from Sultana Dreaming is from something as well, but I just cannot place it. I hope this hasn't been mentioned before, did a quick search and nothing came up. Much like the many google searches I've done to ease the itch on my brain :p

Loony BoB
07-21-2014, 11:45 PM
There is definitely a lot of music from older games remixed for this game. FFIII (Crystal Tower) and FFV (Battle on the Bridge) are the well known ones, but there are probably more.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-24-2014, 12:30 AM
Maybe I overlooked it but are you playing louby? Or were you just checking out the music online :3:

louby_4eva
07-28-2014, 04:38 PM
I did play when it first came out but was more interested in Warcraft and I found recognising the music but not knowing where from was driving me a little crazy :p

I'll likely sign up again once I've moved house next month. I'll let you know when I do. I am, of course, assuming that you're playing as well :D

Loony BoB
07-28-2014, 04:48 PM
Many of us EoFFers hang out on Sargatanas server. :) Check the sticky thread for details of our gang, and if you happen to be able to get your character moved to our world (if you aren't on it already) then let one of the leaders know so we can add you! :D

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-30-2014, 05:37 AM
I'll likely sign up again once I've moved house next month. I'll let you know when I do. I am, of course, assuming that you're playing as well :D

I'm playing ;)

As BoB said, we're on the Sargatanas server. If there's any way your character could be there it would be really awesome.