PDA

View Full Version : Pfft, I can do that!!

Pheesh
07-22-2014, 09:02 AM
Fun little question. You get to jump in and live out the events of one Final Fantasy character, out of all the numbered games, who do you choose? You can't deviate from the plot and everything that happens to them happens to you, GO!

I think mine would be Squall. Moody as he is, Balamb garden is pretty damn sweet and a stone's throw from the ocean. He's got an awesome sword with a gun attached, and nothing too terrible ever happens to him (comparatively speaking).

My less exciting answer would be any blitzball player from FFX cause Blitzball looks fun as hell, but god Spira must suck to live in.

Christmas
07-22-2014, 01:06 PM
Don Corneo!!! :bigsmile:

Everyday will be bang bang day~~~:heart:

StarCross1988
07-22-2014, 03:39 PM
Yuna

I love the world of Spira. Yes it would suck to have to deal with Sin but in the end my friends and I would be the ones to destroy it. Nothing really bad really happens to her, other than having to kiss Seymour. :Oo:

jodymcdougle
07-22-2014, 06:29 PM
I would have to say any of the titles VIII-X. I like the worlds, the characters, the stories, and the locations aren't that bad. :)

Mercen-X
07-23-2014, 03:53 AM
Zidane. The natural flirt. The life I always wish I could live.

blackmage_nuke
07-23-2014, 07:33 AM
Nanaki since he gets to live super long

Ayen
07-23-2014, 07:40 AM
Squall.

I'm still waiting for my princess in a white dress to come and dance with me.

Wolf Kanno
07-23-2014, 08:31 AM
Probably Bartz, while being afraid of height would be annoying (I happen to love heights) being able to travel the whole world with a Chocobo and travel with my very own harem plus one quirky old dude doesn't sound like a bad deal to me, especially since he is the least emotionally disturbed or traumatized protagonist in the franchise.

Kekfa would be fun as well so I can take out all of my misanthropic tendencies but dying would probably suck but who knows, maybe SE will make a crappy sequel to VI and bring Kefka back, its only a matter of time. :shifty:

Ergroilnin
07-24-2014, 11:45 AM
Week ago before I knew about the FFX novel, I would say Tidus but meh I don't want to kick blitzball bomb and die so nope.

I am tempted to say Cloud just for the bangity bang under Highwind before going to Northern Crater but one bang doesn't justify the rest of the story I would have to put up with.

Not Squall, I don't like him and I definitely don't like Rinoa, too clingy.

Gotta go with Zidane! Nothing too horrible really happens to him and after marrying Garnet I would be King muahaha.

Mo-Nercy
07-24-2014, 02:12 PM
Balthier seems to have it pretty good. Girlfriend that'll stay young looking for as long as it matters to him and a cool airship.

Bubba
07-24-2014, 04:18 PM
FFVII

I would be the little boy in Sector 5 who has 5 gil hidden in a secret drawer.

I would spend my days saving up all my money in order to buy something I really want. Then I would give said item to the first random stranger who broke into my house.

Dat Matt
07-24-2014, 07:47 PM
I would like to play as VIvi in Alexandria. I want to see what it's like to savour in the knowledge that you stole grannies savings of 9 gil. Knowing that this peasant woman has been saving her whole life to earn this money and you just take it from her and she doesn't say a word.

Rin Heartilly
10-16-2014, 01:38 PM
FFVIII

I'd be chilling in my flying school with my pet doggeh and Moomba helpers.

(and Squall *swoon*)

Not Squall, I don't like him and I definitely don't like Rinoa, too clingy.

If you switched Squall's name with Cloud and Rinoa's with Tifa you'd get the same argument lol

Colonel Angus
10-17-2014, 12:58 AM
Balthier, because he's got Fran & a sweet airship. If not him, Bartz, because on one arm he has Faris & the other Lenna. Plus, he's got his own Chocobo. It's no airship, but it'll do.

Night Fury
10-17-2014, 04:39 AM
Terra for her green hair and like, it's close enough to my name anyway since that's my name in America!