PDA

View Full Version : Limit Break

*Devore*
07-22-2014, 10:46 AM
How often do you guys use them?

I've used it once and it was super cool, although I'm not sure why a pugilist is pulling out a fiery sword, but it did take off a load of health. Wasn't necessary at all but it ended the fight faster.

Also, I heard Archers LB is healing and not raining down death, is that true?

Loony BoB
07-22-2014, 10:54 AM
I'm a tank. I've used it once or twice when we knew the LB was going to go the moment we grabbed hate when fighting Titan. It's pretty futile though. The tank LB needs some serious buffing for it to be useful.

o_O
07-23-2014, 04:53 PM
I use it from time to time, especially when BLMing. T5 and Levi ex are two where the BLM always gets to LB and blind anyone. When tanking Ultima ex, it's essential, though you have to time it right. Like Daniel said, whenever you're about to pull something that'll reset the LB bar, the tank gets to LB but it's always pretty pointless.

I never understood why the melee LB uses a sword when neither of the two melee classes are sword-wielding.

Loony BoB
07-23-2014, 05:23 PM
The tank LB should increase defence by like 50% for five seconds or something, enough to make people notably more likely to survive an otherwise instant wipe on Ifrit/Garuda/Titan. Either that or it should skyrocket the tank's hate to some overloaded degree, allowing all the other people to start getting spammy with their skills without fear of stealing hate.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-24-2014, 06:15 AM
As a dragoon, I've used the LB quite a few times in dungeons. It's a really empowering feeling. It's also nostalgic seeing "Braver" on screen as the enemy HP bar disappears really quick.