PDA

View Full Version : About to Start the Remastered Journey

DarkBahamut
07-22-2014, 12:52 PM
My best friend bought me the PS3 edition for my birthday, I just unpacked it and am literally inserting the disc.

Is there a special way I should play, or just beat it normal first to experience it all again naturally?

My main question, what are the best things about this FFX/X-2 remaster?

Christmas
07-22-2014, 01:22 PM
Of course, it's always nicer to see Yuna dance and shake in HD. :bigsmile:

Aulayna
07-22-2014, 01:38 PM
My best friend bought me the PS3 edition for my birthday, I just unpacked it and am literally inserting the disc.

Is there a special way I should play, or just beat it normal first to experience it all again naturally?

It's the same game except it looks better, and depending on where you live it has optional content that you may not have had access too in the original versions.

Karifean
07-22-2014, 03:08 PM
The best thing about this remastered version?

Creature Create. In English.

Also, you don't have to worry about how you play the games.

Nebulance
07-22-2014, 05:24 PM

I think the remastered music is pretty good. The overall experience with HD graphics is really great. Many of the locales look life-like -- of course, not like native PS3 games (Uncharted series, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Ground Zeroes etc.), but still very nice.

Of course, it's always nicer to see Yuna dance and shake in HD. :bigsmile:

Ha! Oh, and this too.

jodymcdougle
07-22-2014, 06:14 PM
let me know how it goes! I am interested in picking up a copy too!

Formalhaut
07-22-2014, 06:42 PM
I think the funniest thing about the HD remaster to FFX is that scene early in the game where Tidus has the binoculars and pans the view to Lulu's cleavage.

I can just imagine how people reacted to that scene in full HD.

DarkBahamut
07-24-2014, 06:17 AM
Oh my gosh...

Lulu's boobs are undoubtedly the best part of this game so far.

Dat Matt
07-24-2014, 08:54 PM
I think the funniest thing about the HD remaster to FFX is that scene early in the game where Tidus has the binoculars and pans the view to Lulu's cleavage.

I can just imagine how people reacted to that scene in full HD.

We passed that point in the lets play around EP 10. I think I went WOWZA! or something like that.