PDA

View Full Version : Last meal

Iceglow
07-22-2014, 09:41 PM
Ok, so imagine this if you will. The TV/Radio station you're listening to is interrupted. You've just been told that in 4 minutes the world is going to end. Your last meal was it, that's it there's no time for a new meal, maybe a bit of chocolate or snack but cooking something won't happen.

Two questions:

1) What did you eat last?

2) Would you be able to face the end of the world happy about that meal?

I'll go first.

1) My last meal was some chicken breast baked in breadcrumbs (not shop brought breaded chicken, I got a pot of breadcrumbs and an egg and made my own chicken breast in breadcrumbs), roast tomato served with steamed tenderstem broccoli, carrots, baby corn and green beans. On the veg I put a little peppered butter and a light sprinkling of salt on the rest.

2) Could I face the apocalypse on that meal and be content? Hell yeah! That stuff was super tasty!

Formalhaut
07-23-2014, 12:16 AM
I had a delicious strawberry cheesecake, but I wouldn't be able to face the end of the world happy because I didn't share it with Sam!

Colonel Angus
07-23-2014, 12:30 AM
My last meal was a couple of hot dogs on poppy seed buns w/ mustard, relish & onions, a side of vegetarian baked beans & some fries.

Yes, I could die happy w/ that as my last meal.

escobert
07-23-2014, 12:51 AM
My last actual "Meal" was king crab legs and a very nicely done artichoke & spinach dip!

Pike
07-23-2014, 12:56 AM
Moose Tracks ice cream, and I would die happy.

StarCross1988
07-23-2014, 01:04 AM
I just had sunny side up eggs with a side of spinach cheese turkey sausage with onions and garden fresh banana peppers with 2 pieces of toast and a glass of milk.

That wouldn't be my ideal last meal, but it is something I love, so it is adequate.

metagloria
07-23-2014, 04:16 PM
I had toast and Nutella for breakfast. I suppose there are worse fates.

blackmage_nuke
07-23-2014, 04:39 PM
At the time I read this thread it was beef stew and bread which I wouldnt mind dying with I guess but it wouldnt be my first choice

At the time I made this post it was Macdonalds which I'm worried I'll be judged on harshly if there is an afterlife

sharkythesharkdogg
07-23-2014, 05:52 PM
A hot dog with chilli, and some potato salad with a low carb Monster.

Not really thrilling, I am ashamed.

Shorty
07-23-2014, 06:37 PM
Well this fucking sucks. I have green grapes and vanilla yogurt with pineapple chunks and peppermint coffee. Okay for a breakfast, harsh for a last meal. :colbert:

On the other hand, I'll be a lot more nimble than you slugs with your bellies full so good luck, nerds!

Parker
07-23-2014, 06:51 PM
i would like actively hunt out shorty and kill her and i wouldnt even have to tell anyone she was looting they'd be like oh ok thats cool

my last meal was my lunch which was some sandwiches and other things so not super satisfying but i mean if the world is ending and apocalypse reigns i wouldnt really care about what i ate last i guess and would use the last 4 minutes of my life to Snip~~ Inappropriate for this subforum~~ Shorty~~

KentaRawr!
07-23-2014, 08:50 PM
Apparently my final meal on this Earth would be instant macaroni and cheese. Which isn't bad, but I'd rather be eating something nice. :p

Pumpkin
07-23-2014, 08:52 PM
I had a banana

I'm not super thrilled

LunarWeaver
07-24-2014, 02:36 AM
My hot dog would be the last thing on my mind with this incoming news.

Shiny
07-25-2014, 01:24 AM
Jiro's sushi that he dreams of.

No, not that Jiro.

StarCross1988
07-25-2014, 04:26 AM
Now for me it's a bowl of $0.20 soup.

Although ramen is good, not really last meal worthy. :/

fire_of_avalon
07-29-2014, 04:16 AM
A tin of tuna with some crackers and a semi-frozen Mountain Dew. I would be happy I had a slushie drink, sad I had no cheesecake.

Ayen
08-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Fish sticks and chocolate pudding.

No amount of food no matter how delicious would be able to prepare me for the end of the world though.

Jess
08-03-2014, 03:14 PM
I had baked beans on whole-wheat toast for lunch. I'd be pissed off if I had to die having had such an average meal.