PDA

View Full Version : Persona Q North American Release Date

Ayen
07-23-2014, 05:49 PM
Good news for those of you waiting on Persona Q in America.

Etrian Odyssey-lookalike Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is slated to release November 25, 2014 in North America.

Source (http://www.continue-play.com/news/persona-q-hits-north-america-on-november-25/)

So, who's all planning to snatch this in November?

Skyblade
07-23-2014, 06:14 PM
How is having to wait 4 months good news?

Shauna
07-23-2014, 06:26 PM
Where is the EU release date, ATLUS? Plz don't hate us. :(

Ayen
07-23-2014, 06:30 PM
Where is the EU release date, ATLUS? Plz don't hate us. :(

November 28th. As usual you guys have to wait a couple of extra days.

Shauna
07-23-2014, 06:33 PM
At least it's not a whole year. Still waiting for SMT4...

Ergroilnin
07-23-2014, 06:50 PM
So I bought Vita for P4G only to find I'll be now buying 3DS XL for Persona Q ;_; I really hate when companies release different games from same story on different consoles.

Wolf Kanno
07-23-2014, 09:23 PM
Already have it pre-ordered along with P4 Arena Ultimax. Need to upgrade to special edition so I get the awesome swag.

Dr Unne
07-24-2014, 12:46 AM
So I bought Vita for P4G only to find I'll be now buying 3DS XL for Persona Q ;_; I really hate when companies release different games from same story on different consoles.

If ever a game was meant for DS, it's Etrian Odyssey + this thing. You get to draw a map with the stylus, like we used to do on graph paper playing DOS PC RPGs back in the 1700's.

Vyk
07-24-2014, 01:16 AM
I'm confused how this is an Etrian Odyssey "lookalike"

Though I've been interested in this game for a while. Unfortunately I haven't played much Persona 3. I was watching my girlfriend play for a while, but we had a power outage during her last session and she lost 6 days worth of progress and hasn't picked it back up since. But I super enjoyed 4, and the characters

Scotty_ffgamer
07-24-2014, 01:31 AM
I'll definitely be picking this up! I'm glad it doesn't come out until November... it gives me time to work on some of my other games.

Pumpkin
07-25-2014, 08:20 PM

If ever a game was meant for DS, it's Etrian Odyssey + this thing. You get to draw a map with the stylus, like we used to do on graph paper playing DOS PC RPGs back in the 1700's.

I kind of want this game for this alone

Shauna
07-25-2014, 08:34 PM
There have been 4 instalments of Etrian Odyssey so far, shion. They let you do that! :3

Pumpkin
07-25-2014, 08:36 PM
That sounds exciting :omgomg:

Dr Unne
07-25-2014, 09:06 PM
The Etrian Odyssey games are awesome. Also really hard. Save points are spaced far apart, so you'll fight for 1 or 2 hours and then get your whole party wiped and lose all of your progress and throw your DS into the fireplace. The whole game is going into the dungeon and exploring, there's not a lot of plot or dialogue or character development. So if you like exploring dungeons and fighting monsters, it's a great game, otherwise not.

There are lots of job classes, lots of skills, lots of cool equipment, lots of unique monsters, lots of puzzles and fun things to discover in the dungeons, lots of cool environments, lots of atmosphere.

Also F.O.E.

dB_PVPyn6n8

Vyk
07-25-2014, 09:22 PM
Didn't the last one and the remake of the first one add a little to that formula?

I can't get into that type of game, but I heard real characters were added, and it kind of made me interested. But not enough to drop 30 bucks on just to test out

Pumpkin
07-25-2014, 09:27 PM
The Etrian Odyssey games are awesome. Also really hard. Save points are spaced far apart, so you'll fight for 1 or 2 hours and then get your whole party wiped and lose all of your progress and throw your DS into the fireplace. The whole game is going into the dungeon and exploring, there's not a lot of plot or dialogue or character development. So if you like exploring dungeons and fighting monsters, it's a great game, otherwise not.

There are lots of job classes, lots of skills, lots of cool equipment, lots of unique monsters, lots of puzzles and fun things to discover in the dungeons, lots of cool environments, lots of atmosphere.

That does sound interesting but I don't much enjoy difficult games :/ Might be something I'll watch someone else play