PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 2 Ultimate FREE

Shauna
07-24-2014, 05:53 PM
http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

So apparently EA are dropping support for the Sims 2 and are offering it free, along with all the expansions, until the end of the month.

I am conflicted since I have to get an Origin account to play it, and I am unlikely to play it more than one time ever... Still sorely tempted though!

Anyone gonna pick this up?

Vyk
07-24-2014, 06:05 PM
Never played a Sims game. Or even any type of real simulation game. But my girlfriend just got me curious about Tomodachi Life, and I tried the demo of that, and kinda loved it. So maybe Sim games are for me after all. Trying one for free isn't really a bad idea. And who am I to pass up a free game? Plus I have an Origin account already so it's no big deal. Amazon made me do it when I bought the Mass Effect collection digitally through them for super cheap. Douche-tards. But now it'll get some mild use I guess lol

Psychotic
07-24-2014, 06:05 PM
I was half tempted until I heard the word Origin. I still have my copy anyway.

Araciel
07-24-2014, 06:06 PM
Free game?! yea I got it. May never play it but I want everything free that's coming to me.

AssassinDX
07-24-2014, 07:57 PM
I was forced to get Origin for last years Sim City game, so that's a non-issue for me, and I own The Sims 2 and the University and Open For Business expansions so getting the whole collection for free is fantastic news, at first the offer was only available to those who already owned at least the base game on Origin so it's nice to see they've done it for everyone.