PDA

View Full Version : HACK THE PLANET

Parker
07-24-2014, 08:59 PM
HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET HACK THE PLANET

Rantz
07-24-2014, 09:00 PM
Hack the planet.

Pike
07-24-2014, 09:00 PM
drJWxMLrpE0

Parker
07-24-2014, 09:01 PM
"This is our world now. The world of the electron and the switch; the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, cheat, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto." Huh? Right? Manifesto? "You may stop me, but you can't stop us all."

Parker
07-24-2014, 09:03 PM
:mon: Typo "cookie", you idiot :monster:

Pike
07-24-2014, 09:03 PM
Cereal Killer, Phantom Phreak, Crash Override...if these handles appear on your computer screen, you're beyond saving--consider yourself hacked.

Parker
07-24-2014, 09:04 PM
Agent Richard Gill: I think we got something.

[Hands over a sheaf of papers]

The Plague: Ugh. Hard copy.

Pike
07-24-2014, 09:06 PM
You wanted to know who I am, Zero Cool? Well, let me explain the New World Order. Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are Samurai... the Keyboard Cowboys... and all those other people who have no idea what's going on are the cattle... Moooo.

jodymcdougle
07-24-2014, 09:06 PM
love that movie! and the soundtracks!

Parker
07-24-2014, 09:07 PM
You wanted to know who I am, Zero Cool? Well, let me explain the New World Order. Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are Samurai... the Keyboard Cowboys... and all those other people who have no idea what's going on are the cattle... Moooo.

mooo

Parker
07-24-2014, 09:09 PM
HACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE http://home.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32411&d=1226967317 HACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE http://home.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32411&d=1226967317 HACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE PLANETHACK THE http://home.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32411&d=1226967317

Christmas
07-25-2014, 01:47 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4137527808/h128A4535/

Loony BoB
07-25-2014, 10:05 AM
No.

Wonder Square is not a spam forum. If you wish to make a thread about a movie, make it in The Lounge and refrain from making loads of spammy posts. Also, please take this as a warning to not leave giant pictures inside rep comments.