PDA

View Full Version : When did you last watch a live stream of a game?

Loony BoB
07-25-2014, 12:30 PM
I watched Gzussaves while I was also watching pre-season football matches last night. I saw there was a stream going on while I was kicking back in the bedroom and figured hey, why not? The streams are rarely on at a good time for me so it was pretty cool, even if to just talk about the game and provide casual commentary. Gzus was a pretty cool host. Before that it probably goes back to Unne's FF1 stream, which is obviously quite some time ago now. I wish more streams were going on during UK hours. I also wish I was less busy at home so I had more time to watch them instead of gaming myself. xD If only I could watch streams at work I'd be sorted.

Ergroilnin
07-25-2014, 12:47 PM
Hmm last time I watched was probably during this years of speed run done by Games Done Quick.

Shauna
07-25-2014, 01:18 PM
My internet is not powerful enough to deal with streaming. :( It lags and splutters after about 20 minutes. Also the people on here stream when I'm at work. Or asleep. xD

I do hope to start streaming every dumb game I play though! ~Soon~

Mirage
07-25-2014, 01:18 PM
a few days ago, i forgot which game it was

Dat Matt
07-25-2014, 08:21 PM
I'm afraid to say I've never watched an EoFF stream due to poor internet.

Ayen
07-25-2014, 09:19 PM
A few minutes ago to see Man fail at Trials.

Christmas
07-26-2014, 11:33 AM
Oh, that is what the stream tab is for. :bigsmile:

Pike
07-27-2014, 08:10 PM
Yesterday I watched Dr Unne play Shovel Knight for a while.

P.S. BoB if you have a smartphone you can install the Twitch app. Then you can watch streams at work!

Formalhaut
07-27-2014, 08:16 PM
A few months ago, I think.

Dr Unne
07-28-2014, 12:28 AM
I tried to watch Marshall Banana play GrimGrimoire today, but she wasn't responding in chat and I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on in the game.

Jessweeee♪
07-28-2014, 12:39 AM
Watched Unne play Shovel Knight awhile ago and MB play FFVIII c:

Loony BoB
08-01-2014, 12:38 PM
P.S. BoB if you have a smartphone you can install the Twitch app. Then you can watch streams at work!
I don't think I could handle the data charges involved. :shobon: My phone also has a tendency to crash when I browse the internet, so :erm:

I need a new phone. :( I need more moneh. :(

Marshall Banana
09-11-2014, 09:16 PM
I tried to watch Marshall Banana play GrimGrimoire today, but she wasn't responding in chat and I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on in the game.
Late reply, but apologies! Sometimes I forget to bring up the channel chat on my phone, and most of the time when I do, all the messages are just greetings, haha.

GrimGrimoire is a PS2 game by Vanillaware (makers of Odin Sphere, Muramasa, Dragon's Crown) and is heavily-inspired by Harry Potter, if you couldn't tell. It's a real-time strategy game. You either defend for x amount of time or try to obliterate your enemy's (computer enemy) runes and units, depending on the stage. The main character, Lillet, is repeating the same five days over and over again, trying to prevent some catastrophe...but each sequence of days has different challenges/stages, due to Lilith's choices being different each time she goes back in time.

escobert
10-15-2014, 05:58 PM
I usually got to www.dayztv.com to watch some streams if none of the people I'm subscribed to are on. I've found a few funny people on there.

Omni-Odin
10-15-2014, 06:12 PM
A couple months ago. I always watch the Zelda Dungeon Marathon, usually for some type of charity.

Tasura
12-09-2014, 07:04 AM
I am pretty much always watching someone on Twitch play something or other. In fact I'm watching/listening to someone now.