PDA

View Full Version : Feeling lucky?

MissH
07-27-2014, 11:21 PM
I don't have a lucky object or piece of clothing, but I do have a lucky number- number 23.

I was born on the 23rd, my late Gran who I adored lived at number 23 and my locker at high school was number 23. I always use it on the lottery or when I have to think of a particular number.

So, do you have something lucky?!

Ayen
07-27-2014, 11:43 PM
I don't have a lucky object, but I tend to have good luck in general. Haven't won anything, just never had anything really bad happen to me.

Formalhaut
07-28-2014, 12:39 AM
I don't really believe in luck, per se, but I do like the number seven quite abit.

~*~Celes~*~
07-28-2014, 02:16 AM
9 is my number! I was born 9/9/1990. I turned 9 on 9/9/1999. my locker number at work is 9. There have been other instances in my life but those are the most prominent!

Scotty_ffgamer
07-28-2014, 02:58 AM
I guess 7 would be my lucky number? It was my number in soccer from when I was 5 until high school, so I always just liked the number because of that.

Honestly, my bad luck has been a running joke with my friends for years. I'd honestly be a little disappointed if I just started having good luck all the time just because my bad luck leaves me with so many good stories.

Mo-Nercy
07-28-2014, 04:20 AM
I don't have a lucky object or piece of clothing, but I do have a lucky number- number 23.

I was born on the 23rd, my late Gran who I adored lived at number 23 and my locker at high school was number 23. I always use it on the lottery or when I have to think of a particular number.

So, do you have something lucky?!
My lucky number is also 23! It's a pity that the Jim Carrey film The Number 23 was such a bomb because I had high hopes for it validating my choice of favourite number.

I am also incredibly lucky with finding a parking spot. It doesn't matter whether it's the heart of the city or the busiest time of day/night, a lot of the time I seem to find a park exactly where I need to be.

Shorty
07-28-2014, 06:40 AM
Nah, no luck to speak of here.

Psychotic
07-28-2014, 07:23 AM
I have a wristband which I declared to be lucky when I wore it on the time I passed my driver's test. I think I left it at my parent's house when I moved out though :shobon:

noxious.sunshine
07-28-2014, 11:41 AM
my lucky birthday is coming up. 30 on Jan 30th.

idk .. I'm lucky in the sense that I'm not dead already (been in some major scary situations where I could have easily died somehow) and that I've haven't lived "on the streets" in almost 10 years or so. And I've managed to not be homeless in spite of struggling to get back on my feet.

I don't have lucky items, but my sister got me a Pandora bracelet this past Christmas and I only take it off when I shower. Also my teddy bear stays with me at all times at home and if I'm going somewhere overnight, it goes with me.

Bubba
07-28-2014, 12:13 PM
I bought an amulet in Mideel for 10000 gil which was supposed to make me luckier by 10%. I didn't feel any different :(

My Grandma used to have a rabbit's foot in her room for good luck. I remember taking it outside to show my friend and promptly got stung by a bee. Clearly it only worked for my Gran.

9 is my number! I was born 9/9/1990. I turned 9 on 9/9/1999. my locker number at work is 9. There have been other instances in my life but those are the most prominent!

This also the date that Destiny is released. That is indeed a lucky date!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-30-2014, 06:09 AM